You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for May 2021

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of May 2021.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for May 2021.
    Thanks for announcing the Revenue share bonus for the Month of May and I feel happy to see my name also appearing and earned 933 rupees. On this occasion I congradulate all other 19 members who got the RSB this time and for those who narrowly missed their RSB for not having performed well, this is the time to brace up and contribute in sections and see that their name would appear in the June RSB payments.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks to the Webmaster for announcing the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of May 2021. I express my thanks to ISC for giving me also Some RSB. I congratulate all the members who could make some RSB for the month of May 2021. I wish and hope that all these members who for RSB will continue their good work and continue to get RSB every month. I hope all the other members will also try their best to get some RSB in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you Timmy Sir. I think the announcement of the RSB is looked forward to with far more eagerness and excitement than the announcement of the monthly eligible payees! Congratulations to all the 20 members who, through their contributions, will receive this bonus. Well done, all of you.

I would like to reiterate a request to members not to focus merely on forum discussions and contribute to other sections. The more contributions we make to other sections, the more revenue ISC will get which will benefit all of us. The forum I think gets a bare minuscule revenue. If you can spend hours just on submitting responses, surely it is possible to spare a couple of hours on preparing an article or writing quality descriptive content for our schools and colleges. Do try to come out of your comfort zone and seeking merely an easy path to contribute.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks to Timmy sir for timely anouncement Revenue Share Bonus for the month of May 2021. I am very happy to see my name in RSB list. I congratulate to other member who has been listed in RSB. I wish them all the best.

Great job!

"Our employees are our most precious asset," almost every company in the world declares. ISC, on the other hand, is unusual in that it shares every month.

Gratitude and the act of recognizing others go hand in hand. When we acknowledge one another, it makes us feel even better and motivates the person we've praised to do the same for someone else, resulting in an increase in happiness, well-being, morale, energy, and engagement–all of which have a direct impact on performance, productivity, and retention.

I predict the RSB announcement will be met with far more passion and excitement than the monthly eligible payees' announcement! Thank you to all 20 members who, as a consequence of their efforts, will get this incentive. You all performed an outstanding job.

Be happy and make others also happy!

Thank you Timmy Sir for RSB. I am very happy to see my name under the list and for the month of may I got 210 as RSB. It's my second month at ISC and I am very happy to get RSB for the first time. I will try my best in future to improve myself and increase my contribution and hope that all other members will also increase their contribution.

As usual Timmy has come up with RSB announcement with the consistent prompt punctuality. My appreciation fr that.

Prof. Dr. C. Palanichamy has penned a very apt response on the RSB in ISC. His words stand as best testimonial as he has received RSB in the very first month of his joining ISC. I had seen and written that Dr. Palanichamy is a real value addition to ISC. He is proving it by the quantity and quality of his contributions.
    He is the latest example and role model for new members of ISC who can definitely take it that good work pays and ISC always encourages.
    I congratulate all others who have got RSB this month and wish to see more and more new names in the future lists.

I am happy that resumption of activity has earned me RSB this month , long after August 2020.

Timmy Sir, without fail you always announce the RSB in time and for that, many thanks to you. My congratulations to all who have got their shares. Carry on. Contribute more and earn more revenues.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thank you so much ISC for sharing revenue. Congratulate to all members who get RSB, it's really commendable that ISC is always given these shares for members' contribution. I hope in the future, we all will provide the same contribution even more in the different sections also, as Vandana Ma'am suggested.

Thank you!

Many congratulations to all who got a share of the revenue bonus!
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

I am happy to receive RSB for the month of May 2021 and thank ISC for the timely announcement. I also take this opportunity to congratulate all the other members who have received it.
    Knowledge is power.

Thanks to ISC for my RSB share and congratulations to all those who have made it during the month.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My best wishes to all the members who have received RSB for the month of May. I am glad that my name is also in the list. It's very encouraging. I hope all the members will likewise contribute to different sections of ISC and get many bonus in future also.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulations to all the members who have received Revenue Share Bonus for the month of May 2021. I am also in the list of the beneficiaries' and I am thankful for ISC.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of May 2021. It is good to see a number of members on the list. Hope to see more in the upcoming months.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who received Revenue share bonus for May 2021 session. Keep spreading knowledge and helping each other.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.