You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 13th to 19th and 20th to 26th June '21- Winners!

With due apologies for the delay, we are now announcing the Thread of the Week winners for the weeks 13th to 19th and 20th to 26th June '21 together. And the winners are-

13th to 19th June
    The winner is Neeru Bhatt for her thread Should we listen to the body alerts in time

It has been decided to give Special Prizes to the following threads-

1. Dev Arora for his thread Not all chains are made up of metal

2. Venkiteswaran for the thread Machine told me truth, but humans lied

20th to 26th June
    The winner is Swati Sharma for her thread Even if someone does not help, he can still be your well wisher

Special Prizes

1. Arafatuzzafar for the thread Half truth or half lie and

2.Umesh for the thread Would you change if you become a celebrity overnight

The winners will receive cash rewards of Rs 60/- each and the Special Prize winners will receive Rs 40/- each. All other eligible threads will be suitably rewarded too.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest. All the threads are well-written and convey interesting messages on different aspects. My best wishes to all the other contributors and hope they will continue posting many such interesting threads to keep the Forum section lively.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulation to Neeru Bhatt for winning the TOW prize in the TOW contest 13th to 19th June '21.
    I also congratulate Dev Arora or getting he Special Prize; I am happy that my entry based on a real happening, also got a special prize .

Congratulations to Swati Sharma for winning the TOW prize for the contest during the week 20th to 26th June 2021. Congratulations to Arafatuzzafar and Umesh forgetting Special prize in the same contest.

First of all a big thank you to editors for counting my thread as the winning thread for the weak contest 20th to 26th June. I would like to congratulate Neeru Bhatt for her winning thread, and also congratulate all special prize winners, I assure you that I will give my more contribution to the ISC in the future also.

Congrats to the members who have won the thread of the week awards and good effort from the ISC team for picking up great threads for the consideration of awards.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners who have been awarded against the two TOW contests pertaining to the month of June 2021. Well done members and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to both the winners of TOW contests. I also congratulate all the special prize winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Due to my subdued activity in ISC, I had forgotten about the posts which I had only posted a few days back and it is a pleasant surprise to get this award. Also congratulations to all the other members who have got the TOW awards in different categories.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW prizes for the two specified weeks. Wonderful topics, good content!

Neeru - Glad to see you back.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 13th to 19th and 20th to 26th June '21. All the threads are conveying good messages and they deserve appreciation. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and continue winning awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations to all the winners of the tbread if the week contests of the last two weeks. You all had very good threads and hope you come up with similar threads in future also.
    Regards
    Kamal

My congratulations to all the winners of thread of the week contests. Really it motivates all to participate again and again.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners and special prize winners of the Thread of the week contest for both weeks. The threads have got great participation from many members.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulation to Neeru Bhatt for winning the TOW contest for the period 13th- 19th June '21. I also congratulate Dev Arora and Veniketeswaran for winning the Special Prizes in the same contest. Congratulations to Swati Sharma for winning the TOW contest for the week 20th - 26th June 2021. Congratulations to Arafatuzzafar and Umesh for winning the Special prizes in the same contest. I wish them all the best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.