You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Enquiry- How to write articles ?

Is there any particular format for writing articles?
    Can I write articles using paragraph patterns, as I have seen in few articles on this platform?
    I am a new writer.
    Subir Dutta welcome to ISC as a new member and great to feel your presence amid various seniors and juniors spread across the globe and contributing their articles on varied subjet. There is no hard and fast rule about using paragraphs but the presentation should be good, the article should be meaningful and helpful to the readers in general and students in particular. Please go through various articles already raised and listed in the website and that would give you inclusive infomation about how to raise the headines, how to write summary, body of the article and how to conclude the article. Being new please practice writing in this forum so that you wil get some new ideas to pen detailed articles and also you will be accustomed with speed and writing caliber. We are here to help you further in creating new articles.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Subir Dutta,
    Welcome you to this platform. Hope you will have a long and meaningful journey here. I wish you a fruitful time here.
    I suggest you open the following links and read them. They will teach you and guide you to write articles and also gives information about the site.
    1.Help Topics
    2.A comprehensive guide for new members.
    3. IndiaStudyChannel.com Sectionwise FAQs and Guidelines
    4.Good Article Writing Tips
    5.India Study Channel Article Section Posting Guidelines
    I wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments