You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

College adding ristricted

Hello, I am Jayanta Das, a few days ago I wanted to add some college, but due to some technical issue same post submitted 6 times then 5 of the post are rejected and now I am restricted to add a new college. As that was happened due to a technical issue, you're requested to look at this matter and remove the restriction.
    Jayanta Das,

We'll check with the Webmasters if the restriction that automatically comes into effect on a number of rejected posts, can be lifted. Henceforth kindly remember to avoid submitting something multiple times. Instead of hitting the back button or the refresh button or even constantly clicking on the submit button if the page is slow to load your post, first, go to the section and check under the Tab of new submissions or my posts whether or not it was submitted.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Jayanta Das,

Please report back here. Are you still facing a problem in submitting college posts?

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments