You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

June 2021 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the June 2021 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Thanks for announcing the payment and after a long time I touched the round figure payment of exactly 1000 this time to which the filled in invoice has been submitted to effect payment. On this occasion I congratulate all the members who have listed in the payment this time and for others who missed the chance , better luck next time. This is the fourteenth year of ISC establishment and we are really indebted to have such a transparent site as regards to payment announcement and payment of the same to the eligible members in time and ISC earnings were always used for the good cause by me.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the 20 members who are eligible to receive the payment this month. As I mentioned earlier, we are grateful to ISC for giving us an opportunity to earn in these uncertain times. If possible, it is good to spread some kindness and share some of our earnings with the underprivileged.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Happy to see my name in the list of recipients for the monthly cash payment and at the same time I congratulate all the members who have received the payment this month. Keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of June! Glad that I could place myself on the list this time.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Thank you ISC for cash payment announcement for the month of June 2021. I also got benefitted. I also congratulate to all the members who have received cash payments for the month of June 2021.

I thank the Webmaster for announcing the cash payments for the month of June 2021. I thank ISC for giving me also some cash payments. I congratulate all the members who received cash for the month of June 2021.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks to ISC for announcing the cash payments for the month of June 2021. I am happy to see my name in the list of recipient of monthly cash payment. I also congratulate to all the member who listed for cash payment for the month of June 2021.

Thank you Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement and my congratulations to all those who will be receiving the Cash Payment this time. I am happy to find my name on the list and my best wishes to all who couldn't make it this time. Keep contributing regularly to various sections and you will definitely do it the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thank you Timmy Sir for this announcement, I glad to see my name on the top 20 contributors, I will give my more level best contribution to ISC in the future also. The way you appreciate the ISC team by sharing RSB is really commendable. Congratulate to all members who received their cash payment for the month of May 2021, keep contributing.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who got their names announced for cash announcement for June session.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of June 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Members take breaks and stop contributing to ISC but ISC never stops paying its members for the contribution to the site.
    I congratulate all those who are listed for payments and received their earnings for consistently writing and securing a place in the top 20 contributions on ISC. Keep it up, members.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.