You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Removal of restrictions on posting rights in various sections.

When I joined ISC two months ago, I was unaware of the way it works, due to which I am prohibited from posting content in several sections. But now I am regularly contributing to the site as per my calibre but still, the prohibitions are imposed. I request ISC editors to remove such restrictions and give me chance once again, I will try my best in those sections. Even after that, you are not convinced then you can again revoke my posting rights.
    Dev Arora,

Please be more specific. In which sections have you got restrictions imposed?

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I want to post articles. So especially I want restrictions to be removed in that section.

Dev Arora,

The restriction has been removed now for the articles section. Please ensure that you follow the guidelines and submit articles on topics that are relevant to the new niche on academics.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments