You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can we buy flat in 3rd floor in an apartment which comes under Grampanchayath having permission for

I am looking to buy flat in Pragati nagar area, hyderabad which falls under gram panchayath having permission for G+2 floors only. My builder made ground floor as parking area and constructed more 3 floors. I have raised a question regarding permission availability for 3rd floor then he replied that parking will not be counted in GP layouts. Since the permission is for three floors ( G+2) we will consider first floor as Ground floor and so on. I seek clarification from experts what builder said is correct? Can i buy flat in 3rd floor ( as per builder second floor)? Please advise
    I am belonging to Hyderabad and know that Panchayath layouts are not strict on the apartments and constructions as most of them are having deviating constructions to which even the bank loans are available. As long as the land is not required for the public purpose, as long as the land is not in the catchment areas of water body, as long as the land is not on the government earmarked lands, as long as the land not in the landing area of the airport, there is no risk in purchasing flats in Hyderabad having Panchayath layouts. When bank loans are available nothing to worry and proceed.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

You can't make the decision based on the words. When we are applying for permission we have to apply with the building drawing and we have to get a drawing stamped by them as a mark of approval. Ask the builder to show that original drawing with a stamp where you will find the exact position. You can go to the Panchyat office and enquire about the actual situation. Otherwise, we will be in problem afterwords.
    As far as I know, panchayat will give permission only for 2 floors only. 3rd permission may not be there. After construction getting permission will be very difficult and sometimes we may have to spend a lot of money for obtaining the permission. So don't go for any doubtful purchase. Go for an apartment which is having pucca permission only.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments