You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

In appreciation of some special luminous ISC stars

Whether with a quiet smile, a pat on the back, applause, an award, or a monetary prize, appreciation is a wonderful gesture. It acknowledges work that is well-done. It is recognizing, respecting, and valuing the individual's or group's contribution. So it is that time of the year when we once again not only celebrate ISC's birthday but also acknowledge the effort and hard work of the people who have given their best. They may not be the regular superstars of a section but nevertheless have added value to it.

Let us, then, applaud and reward -
    Dhruv for Articles,
    Umesh for Article responses,
    Swati Sharma for Forum threads,
    Arafatuzzafar for Forum responses,
    Sheo Shankar Jha for Ask Expert responses,
    Ravi Shankar for Question papers, and
    Padmini for Update info

Well done all of you! Each of you will receive a cash prize of Rs.200/-. We also acknowledge with thanks the work of other members. Your name may not be featured in the above list of awardees, but your contrtibutions are equally appreciated.
    Well done ISC for honoring members like Dhruv, Umesh, Swati, Arafatuzzafar, Sheo, Ravi Shankar and Padmini for their contributions in different sections thus brought name and fame to the site.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners of special awards. ISC is to be appreciated for identifying and honouring members who are doing a good job on this site. I wish and hope ISC will continue this and see that the best talent will always stick to this site. I wish and hope that all the award winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming years. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to all of the special luminous ISC stars who are constantly adding value to the site. It's because of their continuous efforts and my appreciation to all of them for enriching us in many ways. All of them have done really well and I hope they will continue the good work.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all of the special luminous ISC stars who are asset to this site. Their continuous contribution in different section are commendable. I wish them all the best.

I thank ISC for this award and at the same time congratulate all other awardees against different activities. Well done and keep contributing. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

I want to convey my appreciation to all the luminous stars of ISC. Well done and keep contributing with the same passion. Sincere efforts never go in vain.
    Regards
    Kamal

Thank you ISC for this token of appreciation. I also congratulate all my fellow winners. ISC never fails to appreciate members and that positively boosts up the energy in us.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Heartly congratulations to all who have done a great job in contributing content to the ISC. Keep going.

Congratulation to the Special Luminous Stars, selected on the occasion of ISC birthday celebrations and applaud
    Dhruv-for Articles,
    Umesh -for Article responses,
    Swati Sharma-for Forum threads,
    Arafatuzzafar -for Forum responses,
    Sheo Shankar Jha -for Ask Expert responses,
    Ravi Shankar- for Question papers, and
    Padmini -for Update info.
    The members selected well deserve the recognition and appreciation. Let this motivate others also for adding value to ISC by their quality contributions.

My heartiest congratulations to all the luminous ISC Stars. Well done star members. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Thanks a lot ISC. Such prestigious awards encourage ISCians to come up with more contributions. My hearty congratulations to all awardees.

Dhruv-for Articles,
    Umesh -for Article responses,
    Swati Sharma-for Forum threads,
    Sheo Shankar Jha -for Ask Expert responses,
    Ravi Shankar- for Question papers, and
    Padmini -for Update info.

A big thank you to ISC for this great appreciation, the way ISC is appreciated by its members is really commendable. I like to congratulate all members for their rewards and contributions. All members and editors are a family and hope this journey of ISC will continue in the same way. Feel proud to be a member of ISC. All members, Thank you, for your good wishes.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of this special award! It is a recognition for the commendable and committed contributions you have made to ISC and is indeed very special. Well done!

The cash rewards have been credited to all the winners.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all the special luminous ISC stars for winning the special awards on the special occasion of ISC Birthday. I wish they will continue their good work and win many more awards in coming days.

Thank you ISC for selecting me for this prestigious award.

I also convey my best wishes to the members who have received this award for other sections.

My hearty congratulations to the winners of awards as special luminous ISC stars - Dhruv, Umesh, Swati Sharma, Sheo Shankar Jha, Ravi Shankar and Padmini on various facets. On the Happy Birth Day of ISC they are twinkling as stars on the decoration. Let more stars come in this row on the next birthday.

Congratulation to all the winners for winning this award. Your contribution is always valuable, therefore, you deserve this appreciation for the work you are doing.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of this special award.
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulations to all the award winners as the contribution by you all is excellent in respective sections.

Thanks ISC, for bestowing me with this prestigious award. At the same time, I congratulate all other members namely Umesh, Swati, Arafatuzzafar, Sheo, Ravi Shankar and Padmini, who too have been recognised for their contributions in the respective section.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Thanks ISC for selecting me for this prestigious award. At the same time, I convey my best wishes to the members who have received this award for the other sections for their excellent contributions.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulations to all the members who could make it to the special luminous ISC stars in different sections and it is also appreciating to ISC for recognizing the valuable contribution of our members and awarding them which is encouraging and appealable. Wishing all the members and the winners all the best and keep on contributing more and more.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all ISC star members for their great contribution towards ISC. ISC always encourage to their members in such a nice way.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.