You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for June '21- topic-'Evanescence'- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the topic based Thread of the Week contest for the month of June '21 on the topic Evanescence. I had read this word in a book earlier and had noted down the same in my diary. This time around, when I was to announce the contest, I thought of giving a simple word which we rarely use and that is how I got on to this word which has a simple meaning but encompasses a whole lot of things and concepts.

We have selected two winners and they are-

1. Venkiteswaran for his thread Evanescence and permanence that goes on to define the word from different angles.

2. Vandana for her different take on the word in the thread Do you know where exactly things are kept……those evanescent moments

Special Prizes

1. Kamal Kishore for his thread Is the evanescent characteristics of elements indispensible for evolution and freshness

2. Dev Arora for the thread Evanescent mirage of might and money and

3. Dr Deepali Gangwar for the thread Life is full of evanescent moments

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points each and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

All other eligible threads also will be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    I congratulate all the winners. The threads selected are good and deserve awards. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to two winners and three special winners of the Evenescence tow topic and all the entries were good and captivating the internet users and best of luck to others next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation to the winner of the contest, Venkiteswaran, and Vandana ma'am for your respective threads. I also congratulate all three special prize winners, Kamal Kishore, Dev Arora, and Dr, Deepali Gangwar. All threads deserve to be selected for rewards. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future also.

I congratulate all the winners for coming up with outstanding posts against this month end TOW contest. The word evanescence is a rare word and still the members could explain and express it so nicely in the various posts. It was definitely a challenging contest and we all enjoyed in participating in it. Well done members and keep up the writing spirit alive.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to the winner of the contest, Venkiteswaran Sir, and Vandana ma'am! The title of the threads themselves is very catchy to read and enjoy the thread. I also congratulate all the special prize winners in the same contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to all the winners of the contest. All of them came up with something uniquely associated with the topic and participants were quite enthusiastic because the word evanescence was a bit uncommon. Well done and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to all the winners. Great work !
    Keept it up.

Congratulations to all the winners of this contest. They deserve this award. I wish them all the best.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest. The contest is enjoyable and mindful as the word has many meanings and is rarely used. My heartfelt thanks to the editor for selecting my entry for the special award. Keep it up and I wish many more prizes come on your way.
    Regards
    Kamal

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulation to all winners and special prize winners for the TOW contest. It is interesting to see outstanding threads from members on the forum that equipped members with some insight on the topic 'Evanescence'. Indeed, it was an impressive contest. Keep it up!

As others said, it was not a common word, and am happy that we were challenged with an unusual word, thanks to Saji Ganesh. Congratulations to not just all the winners but other participants as well for coming out of your comfort zone and attempting to submit a write-up on the unique topic.

Thanks to the jury panel for selecting my entry as one of the winning ones. I participated in this after a long while and it was immensely satisfying just to participate.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. As mentioned, it was not a usual word, and coming up with good thoughts to pen down a topic is thumbs=up on the first take and making it different is an additional plus point for the members. Let also congratulate all the participants, jury, organizers & ISC for coming up with such unique words.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulation to the winners of TOW contest for June '21 Venkiteswaran and Vandana ma'am. I am thankful to ISC for adjudging my entry for special prize. I also congratulate other special prize winners Kamal Kishore and Dev Arora. The topic of the TOW was really unique and very uncommon. I also enjoyed it very much.

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.

The enhanced points and cash credits to the other participants have also been added to their entries.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.