You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Argentina defeats Brazil to win Copa America

Lionel Messi's Argentina beat Brazil 1-0 in the Copa America football final. After 28 years later, Argentina wins the title again. They beat Brazil by one goal in the final. Ángel di Maria scored a beautiful goal to give Argentina the victory. This is Argentina's first title under Lionel Messi. Messi got the top scorer award and best player award in Copa America.

Did anyone in ISC watch this game ? How was it? I'm a Messi fan. What about you?
    I like Lionel Messi too, whenever I want to watch his game I watch his videos. He still has some years to show his presence on the ground.
    I don't watch live matches. Argentina and Brazil are rivals in football. They have great players.

Lionel Messi is a very good player and leader. He played well and showed his calibre in many matches. Still, he has some more years to play. I have not seen the match yesterday. Both the teams involved are very good teams. I am happy that Argentina won after a gap of about 28 years. My congratulations to the winning team.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments