You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Unblocking Article posting rights.

Recently I posted requesting the editors to unblock my article writing right, to which I got the reply to be regular and try to write correct grammer, to which I have learned a lot and rectified myself. I have even tried to be utmost regular with my comments and forums. I feel English shouldn't be the barrier in terms of sharing knowledge and feelings. I feel India Study Channel has been a platform that has helped me learn a lot of things pertaining to writing better and thus I would like to request the moderator and the editors to please unblock my article posting rights. I would be grateful as well as overwhelmed to share my articles and things I got to learn through India Study Channel.
    Dhruba,

I agree that English should not be a barrier to share knowledge. However, as per the requirements of the site, we do need to submit articles with some level of proper English. In this post itself, the word grammar is incorrect and I continue to see typos in many of your posts in the forum that are not corrected (other members, too, seem not to care about correcting typos and spelling/grammar).

Anyway, for now, we are lifting the restriction. Take care to adhere to guidelines and also double-check everything in the text after you submit, go back and correct errors, and then make the final submission.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you very much for lifting the restriction.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.