You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 04th to 10th July '21- Winners!

It's now time to announce the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 04th to 10th July'21. At the cost of repetition, we request the members to spare some more time while developing their thoughts so that the beauty and quality of the thoughts that you put forth are enhanced and conveyed properly with the same depth.

Winner

Sankalan Bhattacharya for his relevant question in the thread Why we focus more on politics and not on the policies.

Special Prizes

1. Gouranga Kumar Basistha for his interesting observation in the thread From the perspective of a future historian

2. Wilson K. Mathews for his thread Do not lock your likes and dislikes and

3. Swati Sharma for her thread Everything is perfect- Try adopting this notion too

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each. Few other eligible threads will also receive enhanced points and cash credits.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Congratulations to all award winners, respective threads deserve such appreciation and your contributions to the forum section are commendable.

Congratulations to the weekly TOW winner Sankalan Bhattacharya and Special Prizes winners Gouranga Kumar Basistha, Wilson K. Mathews, and Swati Sharma. I would also like to wish all other active members and for their posts with their respective thoughts for discussion in the forum.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

I congratulate all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 04th to 10th July '21. All the threads are really award deserving. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of this particular TOW contest in the respected category. They all have contributed outstanding posts in the forum section and I wish them to continue their good work in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to the one winner and three special prize for the thread of the week contest dated 10th July and all the contents were awesome and truly deserve prizes.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW contest. I also extend my wishes to all the special prize winners in the same contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya sir for your reward. I also congratulate both Special Prizes winners Gouranga Kumar Basistha, Wilson K. Mathews sir. I like to thank ISC for selecting my thread also for a special prize. These rewards really motivating us and we will definetly give more and more contributions in the future also.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Gouranga Kumar Basistha, Wilson K. Mathews, and Swati Sharma for their respective prizes.

While this year we've seen a good deal of improvement in forum discussions, it is hoped that members have read this advisory and not bring down the forum's upward graph.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest and my thanks to ISC for selecting one of my threads for the winner's award. Posting threads on various topics and engaging in discussions help all of us to look into many aspects of the issues discussed and that is the essence of this Forum section. My best wishes to all the other members to keep this section active and lively.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW contest for the week 04th to 10th July '21.
    Congratulations to Special Prize winners : Gouranga Kumar Basistha, Wilson K Mathew and Swati Sharma.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW contest for the week 04th to 10th July '21 and Gouranga Kumar Basistha, Wilson K. Mathews, and Swati Sharma for winning special prizes. Well done and keep it up.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.