You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Celebrating 30 years of marriage a sustained achievement

On this day I was got married in 1992 and the days were passing so fast that today we reached the 30th year of celebrations. The marriages arranged by elders were always sustaining with good results and understanding because the horoscopes were matched and truly interpreted by the experts so as to reach at agreement before marriage and that is the reason arranged marriages are hugely successful in India. On this day I thank all those who helped to get this alliance and I got married within short period of knowing the details from the girl side. And the success rate of life is highly appreciated.
    First of all I would like to congratulate you on this happy occasion and wish you a nice time with family and friends. Marriage is a very pious relationship and a sustained married life is a sign of the maturity of the couple. Our elders were very wise and intelligent in the sense that they searched the match as per the family traditions and other factors so that there should not be any problem later. At that time we could not appreciate their foresight but later in life we realised and understood the subtleties of match making that had been taken up by them so precisely and meticulously.
    Knowledge is power.

Wishing you many more years of togetherness. Happy Anniversary, Mohan!
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Many congratulations Sir, to you and your wife on this auspicious day. I and my family congratulate you and we wish you a happy and healthy 30th wedding anniversary as well. I pray to god you will celebrate your 50th wedding anniversary in the same way.

Wishing you and your better half a very happy marriage anniversary K Mohan!

Matching horoscopes do not form the basis of sustenance of a marriage. Mutual trust and understanding, sharing responsibilities, and so many other factors are what do so.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Many congratulations to you and your better half having completed 29 years of the marriage alliance. It is heartening to note that you are quite satisfied with this alliance and you have reached the 30 th year of your marriage celebrations.
    You both have the mutual trust and understanding to make your life - journey pleasant and hope both of you will continue to enjoy this companionship for long. Wish both of you all the best.

Often the times I lost of the words but still congratulations Mohan Sir.

Thanks for the wishes and just now Dr Rao personally called me and wished.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

At the outset, let me congratulate you on this day. Happy to note that you are entering your 30th year of married life. Convery my best wishes to Mrs Mohan also. You are a satisfied man with a nice family, a doctor daughter and an engineer son. I wish you will have a promising and entertaining future and celebrate many more marriage days.
    The success of a family life completely depends on understanding each other well and caring for each other. I hope you both have those qualities and you will enjoy your life. I wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Many happy returns of the day, Mr &Mrs Mohan.
    30 years with togetherness ! It shows your mutual understanding, love and care about each other.
    Stay blessed!

Mohan Sir, I wish you and your wife a very Happy Marriage Anniversary. Let's not go into the issues of matching the horoscopes or arranged marriages, etc because the most important thing is togetherness and nothing else. May both of you spend a healthy and happy life always.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Mohan, Greetings and Best Wishes on your wedding Anniversary.
    Wish you many many years of affectionate ,healthy and happy togetherness.

Congratulations to both of you on the occasion of marriage day. I wish you happy married life.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.