You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Indian Atheletes heading to Tokyo, register your best wishes here

India has been sending 228 strong sports persons including 119 great atheletes who are going to create records at the Tokyo Olympics. This is the time the whole country should wish them. Our PM Modi conveyed his best wishes and also had interaction with some of them and he hoped India contingents would bring more laurels to the country. As the atheletes belong to many states across the country, our ISC members are also duty bound to wish them all the best and choose this space to convey your choices wishes for the best performance.
    India has been giving thrust in the area of sports and with this we hope that our players will definitely get better results this time. Playing in Olympic is a great matter of prestige for these players and if they also win and bring medals home then it will be a great happiness for sll of us. I wish them good luck and nice time during the Tokyo Olympics and hope that they will come up to our expectations. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

First of all, I like to thank you the author for raising this thread for our players.

All the best to all players for Tokyo Olympics. We have trust in their capability and their hard work, we pray to the lord's power for their victory. This is a moment of pride that one more time a great number of participants going to show their talent at the Olympics from our country. Really India is the country of great players. All the best all champions, give your level best ones again.

My appreciation to Mohan for conveying his best wishes to the Indian squad for the Olympics. How the Olympics will be conducted in this pandemic situation is a very big question and first of all, I wish a happy and healthy stay at the Olympics for the members of our team. They are representing the country and they should keep safe themselves so that their family will be happy here.
    Indian record in the Olympics is not that proud earlier. Very few players only showed their might in the olympics. This time I feel they will come back with the highest medal tally and make all of us proud. I wish all of them a great and successful experience. All the best India.

drrao
    always confident

India is a big country and it is expected that india's name should be among the most gold medals getting country but sadly ,not never happens. We need minimum political interference in sports and selection process.
    Players should be given best facilities
    My best wishes are with all sportsmen and sports women. I hope that they will return with medals for their country. And each of them will get national anthem played on the Olympic ground.

The Tokyo Olympics will glow with the opening ceremony at the New National Stadium on Friday 23 July which will have 33 sports at 339 events across 42 venues. Every country has sent their best athletes and so also our country i.e 228 sportspersons which include 119 eminent athletes. On behalf of our site, group, district, state and country, I would like to wish everyone all the best and God bless. We are all proud of you and would always pray and support our representatives and may God help them to give their best and bring laurel to our country in every event that they take part in.
    Opening ceremony: Friday, 23 July 2021
    Concluding day: Sunday, 08 August 2021

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• Sign In to post your comments