You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

A beautiful year with ISC.

I am so happy to share that today I have completed one year with the ISC and today this day holds a lot of importance for me. In July 2020, I did not even have an idea that, by July 2021, I would have a new family, in which I would get a chance to improve myself with the support of other members. I am glad that I have joined ISC and in this way, I will always keep contributing as a member here.

If I say in one sentence about ISC, "Don't repeat your mistakes but learn something from them", this lesson is given by ISC.

Today I sincerely thank all the members, the editor's team, and the webmasters, for all the support you have given me.

Thank you, everyone!
    Swati Sharma,

It is wonderful to know that you have completed a year with us. We've seen your growth and compliment you for not getting frustrated by setbacks and mistakes, learning and resuming with determination, even winning awards. Well done!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Good to hear that you have completed one year of fruitful companionship with ISC and we are also equally benefitted through your presence here because you have the niche to create new threads and respond ably to the members post and thus you kept the forum going and vibrant. In fact ISC has been looking people like you who are the keen observers and make right submissions thereby giving knowledge know how to others. Your one year presence should have created a apt atmosphere of homely feeling with this website as the members are so cooperative and ordinate with each other and thus a family bond is created. I would love to see your further more inclusive participation and contributions in the coming days and also want you to win the maximum competition entries and prices to keep the spirit of writing going.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Very happy to note that the author has completed one year on this excellent portal. I congratulate her on the achievement and I wish her many more fruitful years of journey on this beautiful site. She is very active on the site and making good contributions.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Swati Sharma for completing 1 year in ISC. Whatever you have contributed and learned in this one year is appreciable. That's how you keep moving forward and keep learning. I wish you a bright future.
    Regards
    Kamal

Hearty congratulations to you on completing a fruitful and satisfying year in this popular and knowledge based educational portal. We have time and again reiterated that this is a portal where one can go on learning the intricacies of writing and if one is serious and hard working there are ample opportunities here to do so. Not only the usual sections help us in that but through the contests which are really very inspiring and encouraging, the participants can learn a lot and keep themselves engaged in various activities. You are doing a good work and I wish you more success and laurels in this portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Swati, congratulations on your completing one year journey with this site! It was indeed heartening to see you improving day by day. You had the interest and was ready to accept and correct your mistakes which enabled you to overcome the initial hiccups and to make it to where you stand today, proudly. It is your perseverance that helped you to stay put when many just came and left. It shows your determination and the will to learn. Good going. Keep writing and keep learning. All the best!
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations Swati, on your completing one year as member of ISC.
    This one year you had made your presence felt by many quality contributions and interventions in forum discussion.

Best Wishes for reaching and passing many more milestones .

Thank you so much for all your wishes, I will definitely contribute more in the future.

• Sign In to post your comments