You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 11th to 17th July '21- Winners!

With a request to our members to be more receptive and to spend some more time posting responses to threads because good responses enhance the value of the thread and enable a fruitful discussion, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 11th to 17th July'21.

Winner

Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread How are you going to describe an ideal day

Special Prizes

1. Venkiteswaran for his thread Marriages- from mutual diffusion, fusion and bonding to contradiction, conflict and conflagration

2. Umesh for his thread Have you ever tried writing a book and

3. K. Mohan for the thread How long the parents should have attachment with the children

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Congratulations to the winner Sankalan Bhattacharya and the special prize winners Venkiteswaranji, Umeshji, and K. Mohanji for winning the "Thread of the Week" contest for the period 11th to 17th July '21. All the selected threads are very apt and good to be highlighted and be discussed and be brought forward from everyone's point of view.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

A big congratulation to the winner and all special prize winners, for the reward on your respective threads. Your contribution to the forum section is always commendable in both ways, raising nice and unique threads and also giving nice responses to others' threads. I wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.

Congratulations to the winner and special prize winners. Good to see your nice winning threads and hope you continue this winning streak on ISC.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 11th to 17th July '21. The threads selected are good and deserve appreciation. I wish the author all the best in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of this contest.
    Keep on posting your excellent threads.

Congratulations to all winners for winning the Thread of the Week contest - 11th to 17th July '21. Your thread are very nice and deserve to win prizes. I wish you all the best.

Congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya, Venkiteswaran, Umesh, and K. Mohan for winning the TOW prizes. From simple to thought-provoking to ones that bring out very intense discussions, our forum has been glowing beautifully with myriad topics. Keep up the good work, everyone!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners of this TOW contest in the respected categories. Well done and let us keep contributing with same zeal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to tow award winner and also two other special prize winners and I also than the ISC for choosing my thread as one of the winner and that gives great satisfaction.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW award. I extend my wishes to all the special prize winners also. It is really difficult to get a unique thought and then to express the same in an intense way to initiate a healthy discussion on the same. Keep contributing and keep winning!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest and thanks to ISC for selecting one of my threads for the winner's award. All of the threads are well-written and carry important messages. My best wishes to all the other regular contributors too for adding value to the Forum section. Keep posting interesting threads.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Thread of the Week contest - 11th to 17th July '21.
    I also congratulate Umesh and K Mohan or their Special Prizes.
    I am happy that my entry got a special prize too.

Congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the week contest. Keep bringing new discussion topics. Wish you all win more prizes in the future.
    Regards
    Kamal

Hearty congratulations to all the winners. Keep up the good work
    --Time is money--
    Benjamin Franklin

Congratulations to the winner Sankalan Bhattacharya and the special prize winners Venkiteswaran, Umesh, and K. Mohan for winning the TOW contest for the period 11th to 17th July '21.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for being declared the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.