You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- June '21- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of June '21. For the consumption of our new members, let me repeat that these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions, especially in terms of quality, by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Sankalan Bhattacharya

Forum-
    Swati Sharma

Ask Experts-
    Umesh

Jobs-
    M. A. Vimala

Colleges and Schools-

Vandana

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Dhruv

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the wizard and super contributor awards. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor Award for the month of June for their wonderful contribution to the respective section. Keep doing the same and I wish you all to win many more awards.
    Regards
    Kamal

I thank ISC for my award in the Ask Experts section and at the same time congratulate all other winners for their awards against different activities. Please keep up the good work and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the selected Wizard and Super Contributor awards winners for June '21. You all have been contributing to the respected sections and other forums. Keep up the good work and keep on contributing and winning more awards from ISC.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

I sincerely thank the ISC team for deeming me worthy of this award for the forum section. The rewards given by the ISC are always great motivational factors for the members, I will always try to provide unique threads and content with good quality in the future also. I also like to wish all other winners for their respective sections and thank you, members, for your wishes.

Thank You!

It's always a joy to get an award for our contributions and that's no less for me, so thank you for the Wizard award. I convey my congratulations to all my co-winners of these monthly awards.

Thanks to all for conveying your wishes. I am always hoping to see some new awardees every time this announcement comes around. Cheers!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Awards are giving to the participants to motivate not only to the contributors but also others to participate. In this line our ISC plays a vital role. I take this opportunity to greet the winners as well as to offer my appreciation to ISC.

My hearty congrats to all the wizard winners and special prize winner for the month of June 21 and best luck for those who also tried to grab the awards but could not do so.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the Wizard Award winners Sankalan Bhattacharya, Swati Sharma, Umesh, M. A. Vimala, and Vandana Ma'am for winning the award in their respective sections. I also congratulate Dhruv for winning the Super Contributor award for his valuable contributions in the Updates section.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to : Sankalan Bhattacharya, Swati Sharma, Umesh, M. A. Vimala and Vandana for winning the Wizard Award for June21'.
    I congratulate Dhruv for being selected as Super Contributor for Updates in June 21'.

Congratulations to all award winners for their commendable contribution in the respective sections and hope that they will continue their contribution in such a beautiful way.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Swati Sharma, Umesh, M. A. Vimala and Vandana ma'am for winning the Wizard Awards and Dhruv for for Super Contributor for the month of June 21.

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Swati Sharma, Umesh, M. A. Vimala, and Vandana for winning the Wizard award and Dhruv for winning the Super Contributor award.
    Lighted to Lighten

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

**Umesh, your reward was erroneously credited twice. One credit has been deleted but you are requested to kindly check your credits and confirm that the amount has been credited only once.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Sankaran Bhattacharya, Swati Sharma, Umesh, M. A. Vimala and Vandana Madam for winning the wizard prize and Dhruva for winning the super contributor award.
    They all deserve for such rewards for their excellent contributions.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the wizard and super contributor awards. I hope that all winners would many more prizes in coming days. I wish them all the best.

My hearty congratulations to all the Wizards and Super contributor award winners for the month of June 2021.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to my co-winners of the Wizards award and thanks to all of you for your wishes. My congratulations to the Super Contributor and best wishes for all the regular contributors to various sections. All of you have done really well and I hope you will continue your sincere efforts in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.