You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Independence Day special- Best Response Prizes- Winners!

With due apologies for the delay, we are now announcing the Best Responses as declared in this thread.

Venkiteswaran for his responsible response to the thread https://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/178312-th-year-of-independence-what-are-your-thoughts @ #741647

Umesh for the balanced view to the thread https://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/178338-learn-to-appreciate-humble-people at #741614

and Arafatuzaffar for his reasonable response at
    https://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/178313-if-customer-is-king-then-why-his-complaints-not-heard #741500

The winners will be rewarded Rs 25/- and 25 points.
    My hearty congratulations to all the three members who have received the best response prize for the independence day special contest. I wish the winners to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My congratulations to the winners of the Independence Day special- Best Response Prizes. I appreciate the winners for their excellent prize-winning responses. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to all the winners! All the responses are appropriate to the context of the threads and such responses always add more value to the thread. My best wishes to all of them and I hope while posting our replies we must concentrate more on the topic to make the discussion fruitful.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congrats to all the best response winners Venkiteswaran, Umesh and Arafatuzaffar. Well done. keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Thanks ISC for this recognition for the response made in forum section and I also take this opportunity to congratulate the other two members namely Venkiteswaran and Arafatuzaffar for their awards. Keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

While I do appreciate the ISC for awarding the three best responders for as many threads, but the thread creators were left with no recognition and at least a citation could have been befitting.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners of the best response contest, wish you all the best to win many more reards in the future also as per your performance.

Congrats to all the winners for getting the best response award. I hope that all of you win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best.

Congratulations to all the winners of the best winner context reflecting their artistic creations. I wish them all the best and hope they would achieve many more rewards in the upcoming times maintaining the same level of enthusiasm.

Congratulation to all the winners for their excellent forum answers to win the contest.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Umesh, and Arafatuzaffar for receiving the best response prizes.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all the best response prizes winners Venkiteswaran, Umesh and Arafatuzaffar. Well done and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to all the three winners. Sharing a sensible viewpoint is very important. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.