You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for July 2021

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of July 2021.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for July 2021.
    Happy to see my name in the list of recipients of revenue share bonus and at the same time I congratulate all the other members who have made it this month. Please keep up your good work in this educational portal and contribute your best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to the members who have received Revenue Share Bonus for the month of July 2021. I am happy to see my name in the name of RSB recipients and I am thankful to ISC for the same.

I am happy to see my name in this category. My hearty wishes to the members who received revenue share bonus, you all deserve it for your contributions.

Thank you, Sir, for the announcement of the revenue share bonus for July 2021. I wish all the members who received a revenue share bonus, a big congratulation to all of you.

I am glad to see my name also on the list.

Thank you!

Appreciation to those consistent veterans who appear as usual in this month list also. Special appreciation to those who have re-appeared in this list after some gap or first time. Let this encourage al members to enhance their contributions. I am happy to find my name also figured in the list of revenue share bonus receivers for month of July2021.
    My appreciation to Timmy M John for announcing the RSB list promptly as usual.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of July 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congrats to all those 19 members who got the revenue share bonus this time and I am also benefited with rupees 776 and wish to see new names next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the members who have got a share of the revenue bonus for the month of July! Keep up the good work but without, of course, bothering much about the RSB.
    'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

Congratulations to all members who have been listed for RSB. This time I missed my chance. But, I will try better next time.

Congratulations to all members having received received Revenue Share Bonus for the month of July'21. Ism also benefited and my name has also been included in the list of RSB Recipients and for this, I am thankful to Timmy Sir for the timely payment.

As usual, the announcement of the Revenue Share Bonus has been released on time. Thanks to Webmaster for this timely announcement. I thank ISC for giving me the RSB for the month of July 2021. Congratulations to all others who got RSB for the same month. I wish and hope that all of them will continue their good work and earn RSB in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the 20 members who topped the list of contributions and are hence eligible for the monthly RSB for the month of July. Happy to yet again be on that list with RSB payment #109 and hope one day to reach RSB payment #125, then #150...
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all who worked consistently in the month of July and secured their position for the RSB. I missed it again but that will not stop me from trying again.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to all who got their RSB and thanks to Timmy Sir for his prompt announcement. Those who couldn't make it this time don't be disheartened. Be a regular contributor and post quality content to receive the share the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.