You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Article writing contest: Top colleges in India based on NIRF ranking 2021

The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has released the 2021 ranking list of colleges in India. This is a great opportunity for you all to submit articles, earn, and win huge cash prizes. You can submit as many articles as you want in the category of Educational institutions, and list them in a single response to this thread, with direct links to each.

Topic: Top ____ colleges in ____ (State or city or district) based on NIRF ranking.

What you have to do: Based on the topic, submit articles

Some sample topics-
    NIRF-ranked top 3 engineering colleges in Kerala
    Top-ranked dental colleges in Tamil Nadu based on NIRF ranking
    Best 5 private pharmacy colleges in India based on NIRF ranking
    Best private engineering colleges in India based on NIRF ranking
    Top private architecture colleges in Delhi based on NIRF ranking
    The best NIR-ranked management college in Darjeeling District WB

Rules-
    1. Every article should mention in the title the type of college (engineering, medical, etc), the city/district/state as applicable, and the words 'NIRF ranking'.
    2. Every article must have relevant internal links to the college page/course/any relevant page to ISC.
    3. An article should be a minimum of 500 words, and must be informative in content, and properly presented with relevant headings.

Cash awards: The two best articles will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs.250/-, Rs.200/- is the second prize (one article), and Rs.100/- may be given for one or two other quality articles.

Closing date: 25th September 2021.

Note: It would be good to present the article with an analytical approach. That is, instead of merely stating that XYZ colleges offer so-and-so courses, you could check out reviews online and explain why students have liked a particular college. You could mention some unique features of the curriculum, some special facilities available to students, which particular Dept. is a standout, etc. If you have any queries, post them in a response to this thread.

Check the 2021 NIRF ranking. Do not block a topic in advance, Just submit and give the link so that other members will know what you have written on.
    I will be submitting a few articles, though not as a contest participant.
    1. Top private architecture college in Bengaluru based on NIRF ranking 2021

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The following articles are my submissions for this Article writing contest, Top colleges in India based on NIRF ranking 2021.
    1. Top Private Engineering College in Andhra Pradesh based on NIRF rankings.

2. Top Private Pharmacy College in Andhra Pradesh Based on NIRF Rankings.

drrao
    always confident

Here is my entry for the article writing contest:

1. Top 4 Law Institutes in Delhi based on NIRF ranking

My entry
    Top best medical colleges and universities in India (NIRF Ranking)

Thanks.
    Regards:
    Nidhi

My entry for this contest is as follows -
    Top ranking Pharmacy college in Tamil Nadu based on NIRF ranking.

Knowledge is power.

Everyone,

Please note that for article writing contests, you do not need to mention at the end of the article that it is an entry for the contest, and there is no need to give a link to the contest announcement.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Deleted

Here is my entry:

Top private engineering college in Tamilnadu based on NIRF ranking 2021

• Sign In to post your comments