You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for Aug '21 on the topic- Subjectivity- Winners!

With due apologies for the delay, we are now announcing the winners of the topic based Thread of the Week contest for the month of Aug '21 on the topic Subjectivity And the winner is-

Venkiteswaran for presenting the topic beautifully in his thread Life is a combination of subjectivity and objectivity

Special Prizes
    1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread When subjectivity becomes the object

2. Dr Deepali Gangwar for the thread Subjectivity is not a bad thing and

3. Shampa Sadhya for her creative thought in the thread Creativity showcases subjectivity

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each. All other eligible threads also will be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    The results are on the expected lines only. The selected threads are really good and deserve appreciation. I congratulate all the winners of the Topic based TOW contest for Aug '21 on the topic- Subjectivity. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

The much awaited results on topic bases tow Subjectivity was on expected lines as Venkiteswaran thread ' Life is a combination of subjectivity and objectivity " was nicely thought about and submitted and eventually won as the winning thread, Like wise a word of appreciation must also goes to Sankalan for the thread when subjectivity becomes the object , Dr Deepti for subjectivity is not a bad thing, and Shampa for her creative submission creativity showcases subjectivity. All the three were simply superb the authors done very well. This time the participation was good and with varied submissions and the editors would have found difficult the adjudge the best of the best.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The topic for this month end TOW contest was really very exciting and members have contributed their contributions as per their perception of the topic. We all enjoyed participating in this contest and now as the results are out, I heartily congratulate all the winners for their outstanding contributions and wish that they will continue their good contributions in this education portal. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Sankalan Bhattacharya and Shampa Sadhya for winning the Topic based TOW contest for Aug '21 on the topic. Thanks to ISC for selecting my entry for Special prize. I also pay my thanks to members for their wishes.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Topic based TOW contest for Aug '21 on the topic- Subjectivity. I hope that all winners would win many more prizes in coming days. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. It was a tough topic and presenting it meaningfully became tougher. I am happy to receive an award as it challenges me further. At times, I succeed and sometimes fail to present a worth reading piece. Many thanks to the members for their wishes.
    shampasaid

My congratulations to Venkiteshwaran sir on his winning the TOW contest.
    Also my congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya on their conferment of Special prizes.

Congratulation to all winners for their respective threads, TOW topic based contest always plays an important role for us to boost our thought process and winners introduce their creative thinking process. All participants gave their level best for the contest. I like to wish all of them very good luck for much more contests in the future.

I would not only like to congratulate Venkiteswaran, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr. Deepali Gangwar, and Shampa Sadhya for their prizes but would like to put in a word of appreciation for all those who participate in the topic-based TOW.

No matter which topic is thrown at you, you step up to the challenge to come up with an interesting diversity of thoughts that amaze us. Mind you, the topics are no longer that easy. Most often, nothing spontaneous or immediate will spring to mind, and it may take quite a few days, mulling over what to write. So kudos to everyone!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to Venkiteswaran for winning the contest and also to my co-winners Dr Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for the special prizes. They all came up with unique ideas on the topic and it's always good to see many aspects associated with a word or topic. My best wishes to all the participants of the contest and hope many more ideas on the topics will pour into the contests in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

• Sign In to post your comments