You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Regarding non-cash payment for August'21

Sir,
    I have filled in the invoice on 3rd Sept for cash payment. But It has not been credited to my account so far. This may kindly be seen and take a needful step. Thanking you.
    Generally, the payments will be released before the 10th of every month. But I think there was some delay this month. I have also not received my payment also. I hope the same will be released shortly.
    drrao
    always confident

Just now I have received my payment. You might have also received or nay receive tomorrow. Check your bank account once.
    drrao
    always confident

I haven't received my payment so far. I have checked my bank account.

Sometimes payment may be delayed and it may take even 15-20 days. In such a case I would suggest you to raise about it in the same page where you have uploaded the invoice. There is a box for further communications also. That is a quick way to reach the webmaster and other concerned people. Many people may not be knowing this. So instead of raising a separate forum post it is better to raise a line of complaint there itself and you will get the response quickly there itself.
    Knowledge is power.

I had done my invoice for the August month but my payment was not received yet. Kindly release my payment soon.

I sent messages to Saji sir and Timmy sir regarding a delay in payment. But nobody is responding. I think this month payment will be released very late.

Sanchita, I did respond. I did ask you to wait for two days and to contact me if the payment was not still received. Please be fair.
    Anyways, will bring this thread to the notice of Timmy sir.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

@ Sanchita, @ Vimala

Sorry for the late payment. Both of your payments are cleared now.

I have received my payment today. Thank you Timmy sir for prompt action.

I was thinking of posting a separate thread to suggest something about the payment process which I wish to do it here itself.

Webmaster Timmy Sir has the details of the account number, where the payment is credited, of each member who receive their payments. Now, every month after the announcement of the payment, members upload their invoices. Instead of uploading invoices each time the payment may be directly transferred to the member according to the database with Timmy Sir. This may reduce a lot of time for him to check the individual invoice and then transfer the amount accordingly. Though I admit there must be a reason for following the process of submitting the invoice to receive the payment. Think of it if this is feasible.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Today, I had received my payment Successfully. Thank you "Timmy Sir" for the immediate response.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.