You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 05th to 11th Sept - Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 05th to 11th Sept' 21.

Winner

Umesh for his thread What would you prefer- taking too many cautions and precautions in life or just simply going ahead

Special Prizes

1. Sobha Wilson for her thread Is calling teachers sir and madam a part of colonialism

2. Dhruba for the thread We can learn a lot of things on our own and

3. Dr Sanchita Ranjan for the thread Skill based education is the need of the hour

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points, and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Congratulations and best wishes to Tow winner and special prize winners and all the entries were awesome.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to all the winners of the contest. The threads are well-written and entail a good discussion. Best wishes to all the other contributors and hope to see fascinating threads in the coming days which I am sure will keep this section lively.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Very happy to see the results of the Thread of the Week contest - 05th to 11th Sept. All the threads selected are excellent. My congratulations to all the winners of the contest. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr. Umesh for winning the TOW contest. I also extend my wishes to Sobha Wilson, Dhruba, and Dr. Sanchita Ranjan for their special prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation to the winner and special prize winners. Nice to know about the result of the thread of the week contest 05th to 11th September. All winning threads contain beautiful content and the work that has been done by the authors is commendable. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future as per your contribution.

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate the other three winners for their awards against this particular TOW contest. Well done members and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 05th to 11th Sept. Thanks to ISC for selecting my thread for the Special prize. I also pay my thanks to members for their wishes.

Congratulations to all the winners. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for being declared the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners. All the winning threads are worth winning the prize here.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations Umesh Sir for winning the TOW contest. I also congratulate Sobha Wilson, Dhruba, and Dr. Sanchita Ranjan for their special prizes in the same. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to Umesh, Dhruba, and Dr. Sanchita Ranjan for winning the prizes. Thank you ISC for giving a special prize to my forum thread.

Congratulations to Umesh for winning the prize for Thread of the Week contest - 05th to 11th Sept .
    Congratulations to Sobha Wilson, Dhruba, and Dr. Sanchita Ranjan for winning their special prizes in the same TOW contest.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Hearty congratulations to all the winners for their meaningful threads. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.