You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Does India really require a caste census- Active GD- Best Participants!

On the note that we are disappointed by the really poor participation this time, we are now announcing the Best Participants of the recently concluded Active GD on the topic Does India really require a caste census? Just a point, census or no census, the caste system is here to stay.

As for the participating members, there were too many repetitions of the same points and further, the debate was not up to the mark, maybe because most of the members were against the caste-based census.

Having gone through all the arguments put forth, we declare the following members as the Best Participants-
    1. Dr Deepali Gangwar and

2. Shampa Sadhya

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each. Cash rewards and additional points would be added to the best responses from the other participants too based on their overall performance.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners and also put in a word of appreciation to all the participants.
    This was a very interesting but challenging GD contest. These members had given a lot of information and data in their discussions and had made many good points while countering the other viewpoints. Well done both of the winners and hearty congratulations for winning these awards. Please keep up contributing in ISC with same zeal and vigour in future also. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

yes. I agree with the comments of the author of the thread. Many members did not participate in the GD. The reasons may be best known to the individuals. Sometimes the topic may not be very interesting for many of the members. Anyhow congratulations to the winners and I hope they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming competitions. These days we are seeing these two members very active. I hope they will keep up the good work.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to the best participants of GD and having won the same even with limited participation from other members, Nevertheless both deserve the priase and prize,
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

GD is a good platform to share your view and keep them in front of others, winners prove that they have the ability to explain their views in the right manner. I like to congratulate all winners for their rewards. I like to wish all other participants too.

To participate in GD is very interesting. Participant share their different information and data which increase our knowledge. I congratulate the best participant of GD as well as other participant.

Congratulations Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for winning the Active GD on Does India really require a caste census.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I congratulate Dr Deepali Gangwar for being one of the best participants. I am pleased to receive an award. Thank you, ISC, for the prize, and many thanks to the members for their best wishes. Best of luck to all the participants!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for being selected as Best Participants in the Active GD- Does India really require a caste census.

As I was preoccupied with some other matters I could not participate in the GD.

The cash rewards to the winners have been credited. Enhanced points and cc has been added to the responses of the other eligible partipants also.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya for being one of the best participants. I am thankful to ISC for my award also. I pay my thanks to the all the members for their wishes.

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for their debating skills in winning yet another GD! It is hoped that others, too, participate in the next one, both those who regularly do so, and some others too. The greater the participation, the more interesting and animated a GD it will be.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Dr.Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for being declared as the best participants in the active GD contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.