You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 12th to 18th Sept '21- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 12th to 18th Sept'21.

Members are once again requested to stop approaching already discussed topics from the same perspective/ angle. We will not encourage old wine in new bottles, meaning that threads repeating topics by just changing the words and sentences will not be encouraged. We understand that it may not be easy to come out with unique topics on a regular basis but one can certainly look at topics from different angles and give the topics a different meaning and direction. Yes, it may take some of your time, but believe me, you will cherish your efforts. A self-introspection will certainly help.

Winner

Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread Do you know the guide who is helping us from behind?

Special Prizes

1. Umesh for his thread Repetitive attempts would not help, change in the strategy is required

2. Dr N.V Srinivasa Rao for the thread Expectations should not be very high regarding help from others

3. KVRR for the thread Nature does not need people

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Thank you ISC for a special prize to my thread which is very unexpected. I thank the jury who selected my thread for this award. I congratulate the other winners. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all the other winners for their respective awards in the respective categories. Well done and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Umesh, Dr. N.V Srinivasa Rao, and KVRR for winning the award.

Hearty congrats to Sankalan for winning the the Tow award and the write up "Do you know the guide who is helping us from behind" was unique and awesome. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners, Umesh, Dr Rao and KVRR and all the three coined new threads which created general awareness of strategy, expectations and on nature. Here I want to appreciate the members who are giving good food for thought threads and ultimately getting them the winning strategy.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation to the winner and all special prize winners for their respective threads. I like to wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for his winning thread, and to Umesh, Dr. N.V Srinivasa Rao, and KVRR for their special prize-winning threads. Keep up the good work in bringing up some unusual topics!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to Umesh, Dr Rao and KVRR for winning the special prizes and my thanks to ISC for selecting one of my threads for the winner's prize. This is the appropriate section to post the unique ideas concisely on any topic and my best wishes to all the contributors. I hope everyone will come up with more interesting threads in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulation to sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the thread of the week contest. And I also congratulate to Umesh sir, Dr N.V Srinivasa Rao sir and KVRR for their special prize-winning threads. Well done. Keep it up

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Thread of the Week contest for the week 12th to 18th Sept'21. Congratulation to Umesh Sir, Dr NV Srinivasa Rao and KVRR for winning special prizes for the same contest.

I congratulate the winners for the meaningful threads which they posted in the previous week. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for being declared the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I am happy to receive the special prize for my thread. I congratulate all the other winners. Thanks to all the members for their congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

My happy congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for being declared the winner of the thread of the week contest for his article leading him to the winner of the week contest. Thanks to the winners of the members for their special prizes for their valuable write ups in the said contest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.