You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Teacher's Day Special Essay writing contest

Thanks to all the participants of the Teacher's Day Special - Essay writing contest for sharing your enriching experiences of teachers who not only taught the subject matter very well but also provided learning lessons that stayed with you for a lifetime.

The essay that was unanimously considered by the jury panel to be head and shoulders above the others is the one written by Umesh on his Mathematics Professor. Congratulations, Umesh! You have bagged the first prize of Rs.200/-.

A cash prize of Rs.100/- is also awarded to-
    Sankalan Bhattacharya for his essay on his Basics Electronics Lab Teacher
    Shampa Sadhya for her essay on her Sanskrit teacher
    and
    Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao for his essay on his Science Teacher

Congratulations all three of you!

It is hoped that members do not restrict themselves to wholesome participation in essay writing contests, but also write articles on a regular basis to help ISC move forward towards the new niche on academics and grow to greater heights.
    A big congratulation to Umesh Sir, Sankalan Bhattacharya Sir, Shampa Sadhya ma'am, and Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao for their rewards. You all have given very nice article for teachers day special essay writing contest, your contribution is really commendable. I like to wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future also.

Thank you ISC for selecting my essay for a cash award. It will encourage me to write more essays regularly. I congratulate all other winners also. I hope and wish that all other winners will also contribute to the article section of ISC in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I wholeheartedly thank ISC for my award and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate the other winners who have won the other prizes. This was an interesting contest and many of us participated in it. Well done members and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty best wishes and congrats to the winners of teachers day special essay writing competition and the write ups were great tribute to the noble profession of teaching.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Umesh, for his winning entry which has been selected as the best essay and to Sankalan, Shampa and Dr Rao for their prize-winning entries. A word of appreciation to all the other participants too.

The cash rewards to the winners have been credited.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Hearty congratulations to the first prize winner. Many congratulations to the other winners and including myself. I enjoyed writing essays because of all the fond memories of my school teachers. All the best to all the contributors!
    shampasaid

Congratulation to Umesh Sir for winning the teachers day special essay writing contest. I also congratulate Sankalan Bhattacharya , Shampa Sadhya , and Dr NV Srinivasa Rao for their rewards.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for being declared as the first prize winner of the essay writing contest. I also extend my wishes to other cash prize winners.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.