You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Reactivate adsense account with ISC adsense profile page

Hi all,

I was inactive for a long time and i just logged into my adsense account and it says my account is inactive and I need to reactivate with my website URL. It populates www.indiastudychannel.com by default but it's not accepted. I tried with my ISC adsense member profile but it says it's a hosted site and I should enter my own site.

I don't have my own site. When I checked the Google status of adsense account in ISC, it still says approved.

I am not sure how to reactivate my adsense account with my ISC adsense profile.

Can anybody help?
    Welcome back, Sudarmani.

Please refer to this announcement by Tony Sir- Reassociation of AdSense. At that time, as per his instructions, we had re-associated our account as per the new implementation. I also confirmed through your profile account here that, as you stated, the status is approved so perhaps you could try re-associating it again. I will confirm this with Tony Sir.

For your general information- as informed to you by Google, it is indeed a hosted account since it is through ISC. If at all at some point in time you wish to get AdSense earnings independently of ISC and set up your own site, then you have to use the upgrade feature at your AdSense account to make it a non-host account. You will need to be more consistent in your contributions and focus on quality content, but do not have any expectations of high earnings. Since you are returning after a long gap, before you resume your contributions, please go through the red-pinned threads at the top of the forum that are related to current guidelines and the new niche of academics.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hi mam, thank you for the response. I don't think I re associated my adsense account but I was earning revenue till 2017.

I tried removing the association and reassociating again but I'm still getting the same issue. I tried with my adsense ISC member profile page.

Please find the attached screenshot.

Sudarmani S,
    "if the dreams are big enough , the facts don't count"

Delete Attachment

Sudarmani,

I have requested Tony Sir to check if my instructions are correct. In the meanwhile, I had a look at the screenshot that you attached. You can see that the example they have given of the URL begins only with www so please try that as I think you need to put the URL of our site without the https://

{And please don't bother about the 'ma'am' formal form of address!)

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Google comes up with different rules at different times. I am not sure if we will be able to help without really seeing what are the options you get. My suggestion is to follow the prompts and instructions and proceed if you get any such options. If Google doesn't allow you to proceed without having own site, I think that is what it is going to be. This is first time we are seeing a scenario where an account is deactivated due to long inactive period.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• Sign In to post your comments