You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A re-introductory post

Dear friends,
    After a gap, I am back in this forum. Hope I can contribute something useful. Expecting cooperation from all my friends here.
    Sri Sankaran, very nice that you are resuming activity in ISC after a gap of time.

Your contributions in forum and other sections are welcome. You may continue as you were doing earlier and now enriched with more experience.

Once again welcome.

Welcome back and it is always a matter of great pleasure when an old member can spare time and comes back to ISC for contributing his bit. As you might be aware that ISC has moved from a general educational site to a niche and complete educational site and it is expected that members will be contributing more in educational areas for which there is ample scope here. With your past experience, I hope and wish you would be able to contribute in various sections as per your choice and liking. So have a nice time and I wish that you will be here doing your contributions for a longer innings this time.
    Knowledge is power.

Dear Sir,

Wishing you a very warm welcome. We are really, really glad to see you back. I was frankly a little worried not seeing you at ISC for many months (since December last year) and inquired about your health via emails but got no response. We (myself and LE Saji Ganesh) tried to contact you by obtaining your no. from the admin. but it seems your contact number has changed.

You can resume like earlier, and we look forward to your contributions, especially in our forum discussions. There are, in fact, some recent 2-3 threads related to the forum itself, so kindly give your input in those.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Welcome back, ISC is same and in fact bubbling with activities of new members who are doing wonderful contributions and making winning spree in many competitions and discussions. We were really missing your presence for long period. Your re-appearance has rekindled further more zeal as we are going to see some wonderful posts and responses from your side. You have whole lots of forum threads to be given replies and also create some new threads that are bothering you so that inclusive participation is guaranteed from your side and the site gets benefited immensely.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Very nice to see you back here and my hearty welcome to you. As soon as I have seen your post I remembered the article published by Jagadish Patro, on you. Then I searched for the same and I could find the same. Meet our ISCian Prof. T M Sankaran - An interview with the academician from Kerala.
    It is good to have persons like you here so that all the members will get benefitted from your posts. We look forward to getting educated with your contributions.

drrao
    always confident

I am happy to meet you all, after a gap. In fact it was Mr. Saji ganesh who contacted me through another group. He mentioned about Ms. Vandana, who was trying to contact me. She only requested Sri. Saji Ganesh to locate me. Anyway, now when I find the reactions from my dear friends in this forum, I feel I missed so many months.
    Thanks to everyone and hope I can start contributing to this educative forum ??

tmsankaran

A warm welcome Sir, its is nice that you come back here for providing more contribution. We will wait for your threads and responses in the forum section and others too. I hope now your journey will continue with us without any long stoppage. Your rejoining has inspired me to come up with this thread.

All the best!

Welcome back, Sankaran sir. We are glad that you accepted our request and decided to make a come back to ISC. I think it is this camaraderie that makes this site special. Members are valued and remembered by others even when they stay away for a long time and those who stay away, due to different reasons, also feel the urge to get back and remain connected.

Hope to see you contributing to different sections, especially the forum, very soon. In case required, you may refresh your memory about our rules regarding different sections by revisiting this thread.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Welcome back, Sir. It's a pleasure to see your post after a long time and I hope you will start contributing regularly as before. In fact, I was thinking of you at the beginning of this month and am really feeling happy to see you now. We all missed your contributions during the period and now it's time to start again. It may be a bit slow after the long gap and I hope things will speed up in the days to come. I wish you good health and looking forward to your posts.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Welcome back sir, It would be a pleasure for us to see your good contribution on ISC. We would wait for your thread so that we could gain knowledge from your contribution. Waiting for your contribution. I wish you all the best.

Dear friends, I now feel that I missed so many months. It was not intentional. My younger son stays at Bangalore. His wife is also working. Because of Covid their child's KG claasses were closed. Hence son wanted his parents there to take care of little one. But within a couple of days, after we reached there, restrictions were imposed related to Covid. We were trpped there for more than seven months. Just when the authorities allowed crossing the border we returned.
    This stay within a clossed flat (fifth floor ), actually was an imprisonment. Mentally I became a different person. Now even after returning home, at Cochin, the Covid restrictions are there. Generally an avtive person like me sitting inside and reading or writing was not a happy job. Even now I am slowly changing to writing mood!!

tmsankaran

• Sign In to post your comments