Training children in household worksMany medias imposes that the children should be given training in household works. It is agreeable totally but with the following cautions.
1. They should not asked to switch on or off the electric items
2. They should not allowed to go near the Gas stove or boiling oils etc.,
3. To the possible extent they should not asked to go to the shops alone or frequently as the possibility of abduction is there
4. They should never allowed to handle bulk cash
5. They, either boy or girl, should not allowed to to shop by motorized two wheeler vehicles
6. Children under age of 18 should never allowed to use motorized two or four wheeler vehicles - as many parents asked them to drop at the bus stop when the parents are going for job or outside.
7. Allowing children to sit with family members and guests but many children dumped themselves into the room with mobile or TV when the guests are coming to the house; in some times parents themselves dumped them into the rooms by asking them to watch mobiles or TV or computer
Alternatively they can get trained in
1. Inviting guests when they are coming to our house
2. Offering water to the guests by themselves
3. Asking them to give the coffee or snacks to the guests and other family members so as to encourage them in handling items with care and without spilling.
4. When the guests are moving out from the house after visiting, asking the children to say thank you or bye.