You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 19th to 25th Sept '21- Winners!

Reiterating the need for self-assessment of your own threads and a critical appreciation of threads by other members, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 19th to 25th Sept'21. Just posting congratulatory messages is not sufficient. One must go through the threads that have been awarded and realize why a particular thread has won an award and what makes such threads different from yours. Such evaluations will help in making changes and bringing up improvements in the contents you create.

Winner

Umesh for his thread Science can mimic nature but cannot replace it

Special Prizes

1.Swati Sharma for the thread Avoid deceiving yourself

2.K. Mohan for his thread Can critics be wrong with their observations?

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    My congratulations to the winners of TOW contest 25th September 2021 - Umesh, Swati Sharma and K. Mohan.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 19th to 25th Sept '21. The threads deserve appreciation. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to Umesh for winning the tow "Science can mimic nature but cannot replace it and was a wonderful thought emanated from the authors mind as it insisted nature us supreme and nothing an compete nor replace it. My appreciation also goes to Swati Sharma for winning the wonderful self probe thread "Avoid deceiving yourself" and that is food for thought for all. And I thank the ISC for selecting my thread "Can critics be wrong with their observations" was the insistence from my side that critics are always not right.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My thanks to ISC that my thread has been selected as one of the best threads of this week. It gives me great pleasure to see my name along with two seniors and experienced authors of ISC. Congratulations to both the authors Umesh sir and K Mohan sir for the rewards of their threads and I wish them all the very best for many more rewards on ISC for their valuable contribution in the future also.

Congrats to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest. All thread was commendable. I wish that all of you win many more prizes in future.

I thank ISC for my award for this particular TOW contest for the period 19th to 25th September 2021 and also take this opportunity to Congratulate all other winners for their outstanding forum post contributions. Well done members and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to all the winners of the weekly TOW contest. All the threads are well-written and entail a good discussion. Best wishes to all the other contributors too and hope they will come up with many thought-provoking threads in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the winner Umesh sir and special prize winners Swati Sharma and K Mohan for winning the Thread of the Week contest - 19th to 25th Sept '21. I wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days.

Congratulations Umesh, Swati Sharma, and K. Mohan for winning prizes for the TOW contest. Keep up the good work!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning the TOW contest. I also congratulate Mohan Sir and Swati for securing the special prizes in the same. I liked all the 3 awarded threads and the opinions and views shared through them.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners for the thread of the week contest. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.