You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- August '21- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Aug '21. For those who are not aware, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions, especially in terms of quality (and not just quantity), by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Shampa Sadhya

Forum-
    Sankalan Bhattacharya

Ask Experts-
    Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao

Jobs-
    Vandana

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Sobha Wilson

Training institutes-
    Umesh

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Glad to see the name of the winners of the Wizards and Super Contributors of the month of August. I congratulate Shampa Sadhya mam, Sankalan Bhattacharya sir, Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao, Vandana mam, Sobha Wilson mam, Umesh sir for their respective section, your contribution is appreciable and I hope you make such contribution in future also. I wish the Colleges and Schools and review section will also be reflected by the winner's name in the future.

Thank you ISC for declaring the wizard award for the month of August 2021 for the AskExperts section. I congratulate all the other winners also. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of 'Wizard and Super Contributor awards- August '21'.

I thank ISC for my award under the super contributor category and also take this opportunity to Congratulate all other winners for their outstanding contributions leading to these monthly wizard and super contributor awards under other categories. Well done members and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributors for their outstanding contributions in the respective sections. It came as a surprise to me and my thanks to ISC for selecting me as a Wizard. The sections - Colleges and Schools and Reviews need more focus as there is no Wizard or Super Contributor from these two sections and I hope we should provide equal attention to these two sections.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Very many congrats to Shampa for winning the article section wizard as the contributions to this segment was superlative and exhaustive and surely needed recognition. My wishes also goes to Sankalan for filling the forum with good responses and posts and making it more vibrant. And Dr Rao has become more expert as he gives the best replies in the ask expert section to win the wizard award. And our Managing Editor has created a niche to contribute in jobs section and thus recognized. And word of appreciation to Shobha for winning the updates wizard award and Umesh for training institutes award this time. All of them deserve whole lots of applauds from us.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats to all the winners of the wizard and super contributor award 'August 21'. Their contribution was really commendable. Well done. keep it up.

Delighted to get another Wizard award! No matter how many prizes one gets, it always brings happiness to get yet another one and to take pride in it. Congratulations to all my co-winners of these monthly awards.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Many congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr N V. Srinivasa Rao, Vandana ma'am, Sobha Wilson and Umesh sir for winning the Wizard and Super Contributor Awards for August 2021.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

I never expected to receive a Wizard award. Receiving such an award is so heartening. Thank you, ISC, for the prize and for instilling some confidence in me. Many congratulations to all the Wizards and Super Contributors. Keep it up! Best of luck to the rest of the contributors for the future.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao and
    Vandana Ma'am for winning the Wizard awards in their respective sections for the month of August. I also extend my wishes to Sobha Wilson and Mr. Umesh for their Super Contributor award in the Updates and Training institute section respectively.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.