You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

NIRF rankings article writing contest winners

Thanks to the few members who made the effort to submit articles for the article contest on top colleges based on NIRF rankings.

The winner of this contest is Dr Deepali Gangwar, who will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs.250/- for her article Top 4 Law Institutes in Delhi based on NIRF ranking.

A consolation prize of Rs.100/- is awarded to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for his article Top private Engineering College in Andhra Pradesh based on NIRF rankings.

Congratulations to both of you!

It is sad that article writing contests like these are ignored by members despite having very good cash prizes for the winners. It is hoped that a better response will come in for the next article contest.

Note- Even though the contest is over, members can continue to submit articles on this topic. Secondly, you may get alerts again of the article being approved. This is because once a contest is over, we may go back to tune it further for SEO, make corrections, perhaps increase the points/cc, etc.
    Thank you ISC for giving a consolation prize to my article in this contest. Definitely, it is a motivation to me and I will try to submit some more articles in the coming months. I congratulate Dr Deepali Gangwar for winning the first prize in the contest. I hope and wish that she will continue her good work and win many more prizes in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for getting the First prize and Consolation prize respectively in the NIRF rankings article writing contest .

This contest was very interesting but it seems that it required some extra efforts by the members for searching and studying the NIRF ranking results and then presenting them in their own words for the particular institutes which have come on top in the respective categories in various places or states in our country. Still, some of us tried to submit our entries and all of them were approved and accepted by the concerned editors. The article on 4 top law colleges was very elaborate and well written by the author and definitely deserved the first award. This contest has definitely helped us to improve our writing skills in new situations and these articles will definitely help to attract some additional traffic for ISC from the students and other visitors. Now the members have seen how to write this particular type of articles in future if such contests are repeated and I hope that more entries will be there at that time. My hearty congratulations to Dr Deepali and Dr Rao for their awards. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to Dr Deepali for winning the NIRF ranking article contributions of top four law institutes in Delhi and also best wishes to Dr Rao for contributing top private engineering colleges in AP and both needs great applause.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar for getting the first prize in the NIRF article writing contest and best wishes to Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for getting the consolation prize. Both of you wrote a very good article. I hope that both of you will more contribute in the coming days.

Congratulation to Dr. Deepali Gangwar, Ma'am for your reward, your contribution to ISC especially in the article section is always commendable. I also congratulate Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao Sir for a consolation prize. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards as per your contribution and participation.

Hearty congratulations to Dr Deepali, the winner and to Dr Srinivasa Rao for the consolation prize. Hope we will have better participation in future article contests.

The cash rewards to the winners have been credited.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations, Dr Deepali Gangwar and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for your awards. Articles like these always add value to ISC and I hope both of you will continue posting such articles. My best wishes to all the other participants of this contest.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thank you, ISC for selecting my entry for a prize in this article writing contest. I congratulate Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for his prize as well. Writing such types of articles requires more data research and analytics and, of course, more time. I enjoyed writing these articles. I hope such type of contest will again be conducted in future, and we all will be participating in them.

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning the Article writing contest. I also congratulate Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for securing the consolation prize in the same contest. Although the topic was really interesting, I could not participate this time. I am looking forward to more such contests to participate in.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to both the winners for their respective awards. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.