You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for August 2021

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of August 2021.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for August 2021.
    Thanks to the Webmaster for his timely announcement of RSB as Usual. I thank ISC for giving me RSB this month. I congratulate all the members who got RSB. I wish and hope all the members will try their best to get RSB in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you, ISC for the announcement of RSB for the month of August 2021. Glad to see my name on the list, it is really a motivating factor for all members.

Congratulations to all the 19 other members along with me who are getting a share of the revenue for the month of August. Well done! Thank you Timmy Sir and the admin. for continuing to share your earnings with us, which is a testimonial of your faith in us to continue to work together with quality contributions to help ISC to grow.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received a share of the revenue for the month of August! I failed to make it this time too.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Hearty congrats to all the 19 members who made to grab the revenue share bonus for the month of Aug 2021 and I am benefited with rupees 798 this time. Our site is most transparent in this regard as on the last day of the month the RSB calculated for the last month is announced without fail. Many thanks to Timmy our webmaster for tabulating the eligible members list and then announcing the payment, which goes through lots of exercise and we are highly indebted to him. For those who missed the RSB by whiskers this time , good luck next time and plan for good contributions in Oct.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Timmy Sir is always punctual in announcing the RSBs and my appreciation and thanks to him for his timeliness. My congratulations to all the members who will be receiving their shares this time and am feeling happy since I also got my shares. Those who didn't figure in the list this time need not worry. Spending a bit of extra time on various sections and making useful contributions is all that you need to get your shares. Keep up the good work and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all 19 other members who got a revenue share bonus for the month of August 21. I am very happy to see my name on the list of RSB. Thank you Timmy sir for the timely announcement every month.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the webmaster and ISC for giving me the RSB for the month of august 21. Its been the first time for me to be the list and I am very hard that they appreciate my hard work and boosting my confidence to perform better further. This is a good approach by the Tim sir to give a chance to fresh talent to work and contribute beyond their ease.

I joined ISC in 2014 but was not active until I started regularly contributing from the middle of 2018. Until now, I have received several awards, but this is the first time I have got RSB which feels so amazing. Congratulations to all the RSB recipients. I hope others will find their name on the list next time. Thank you, ISC, for my RSB and also to all the members for their wishes.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all ISC members who have earned the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of August 2021. I am happy that my name is there on the list, and I am thankful to ISC for it.

Happy to see my name in the list of RSB recipients. At the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all the members who could make it this month and are getting this revenue share bonus. Well done members and keep on contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of August 2021. I wish all the members to get more rewards in the future. Thank you Timmy sir for the announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.