You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for September- topic- Consciousness- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the topic based Thread of the Week contest for the month of Sept '21 on the topic Consciousness And the winner is-

Dr Deepali Gangwar for her take on the topic in the thread Why is hyper-consciousness not good

Special Prizes

1. Shampa Sadhya for the thread Consciousness together with conscience is a complimentary pair and

2. Sobha Wilson for her thread Do things with full wisdom and consciousness

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each. All other eligible threads also will be suitably rewarded.

We hope more of you will ensure participation in the different contests to be announced in the coming days so that there is tougher competition which will in turn make such contests lively and interesting.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    The results are announced very fast and we should appreciate the jury and the editor concerned in such a fast announcement. Congratulations to all the winners and I hope they will continue their good work in the coming days also.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. The posts are extremely valuable and the important thing is to learn from them. We must consciously think of that aspect so that we can move ahead.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My congrats to the winner and two special prize awardees for the tow topic contest Consciousness. Initial response was very slowly and later the competition picked very well.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Consciousness was an interesting topic for creative writing and many members responded to it. Now the awards are declared and I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding contributions. Well done members and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar for becoming the winner of Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for September- topic- Consciousness. Congrats to . Shampa Sadhya and Sobha Wilson for winning Special prizes.

Appreciation to LE Saji Ganesh in announcing the results fast.

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali for winning the Topic-based TOW contest. I also congratulate Shampa Sadhya and Sobha Wilson for their special prizes in the same. This time, the result is very quick and all credit goes to Saji sir.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congrats to Dr. Deepali for winning the Topic-based TOW contest. I also congratulate Shampa Sadhya and Sobha Wilson for their special prize. Really, all contribution were commendable. Keep it up.

I congratulate the two winners of the TOW contest. Keep it up! I thank the ISC for my award and wish the best to all the participants for future contests.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest. The topic was very much attractive and the content written by all the participants are very nice. Thanks to all.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

Congratulations Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning the monthly TOW, and Shampa Sadhya and Sobha Wilson for their prize-winning threads. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali , the winner of the TOW contest ; Shampa Sadhya and Sobha Wilson - winners of Consolation Prize. The given topic is such a tricky one to convert it into a different mode of refined content and you people really deserve an applause for the work. Keep it up!
    Regards,
    Jagdish

A big Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Ma'am for winning the Topic-based TOW contest for the month of September. I like to congratulate Shampa Sadhya Ma'am and Sobha Wilson Ma'am for the winner of their special prize awards. This is nice to know the result of the TOW contest too soon this time. All the best for many more rewards in the future. I hope other members also show their more creative contribution for the next TOW topic as all participated members give their level best for this contest.

My congratulations to Deepali Gangwar, shampa sadhya and shoba Wilson on their winning in the TOW contest with consciousness

Thank you ISC for selecting my entry for the prize for the TOW contest. I also congratulate the special prize winners of the same contest. I thanks all the members for their wishes.

Cash rewards and points to the winners and enhanced points and cc to other eligible entries have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

My congratulations to Dr. Deepali and Shampa Sadhya. Thank you ISC for selecting my thread for the special prize.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.