You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Features

Alerts- reminder of two new sections

Last year, Tony Sir had announced the re-launch of our Business Directory section, this time with contributions invited for education-related categories alone As of now, there is only one category, namely, Study Abroad Consultants. We would like to remind members that this section is open to all since we seem to have forgotten its presence at our site!

Secondly, much before that, our Training Institutes section was also re-launched. While this section got plenty of contributions in the initial couple of months, that enthusiasm seems to have petered out, with only one member now contributing to it.

We are reminding members of these two sections and hope that you will contribute good quality content to both. We may also have a Super Contributor award for the Business Directory-Study Abroad section, depending on the contributions that come in.

Any queries or clarifications required? Post them in a response to this thread.
    I want to contribute in training Institute section but I have no Idea regarding this. Pls tell me.

You have to go to the main menu 'Education' under which you will find sub menu 'Institutes'. Select it and it will take you to the training page. There you have option of searching an existing institute or adding a new one.
    Select add new institute and then it will give you two options. One is submit through expert and other is self submission. Select self submission.
    This will put the form page on the screen for you to fill up your details of institute like name, address, pin code, a brief summary in two three lines, and then some details about the institute what are its main features, what courses it is offering, how it is better than other training institutes in the area, what are the main facilities in it for the student so that after getting the training whether they help them for placement or any other such career making guidance.
    After this you have to select add courses to this institute and again a form will come on the screen where you have to give some details of the course it offers. Submit it and use a new form for another course.
    Do it for one institute and you will get the experience soon.

Knowledge is power.

I like to know whether we require any special permission to add a new university to this site. I am able to add colleges and institutes but I am not able to add any new universities. Are there any restrictions to add new university. Please advise.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr Rao,

You could have raised a separate thread for your query as it is not related to the two sections that are the focus of this thread. Answering your query- Members cannot add universities. Only the admin. and editors of the section can do so.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I submitted a Business Directory post yesterday so that you'll get a general idea of what the admin. would like in that section- EDU-World International.

Both these sections - the training institute and the business directory one - are good sections especially for those who do not have the inclination to put up detailed articles. Believe me, it is really easy to submit content in these two sections, because you do not require any high level of English and writing skills, and it does not take much time either.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I want to post some tips on IELTS tips on Reading,Writing and Speaking Modules of the test . If any member wants to practice ,please ask your question s. I will soon open the IELTS section of I SC.

Radha Muralidhar,

Please do not post a response in a thread that is not related to the thread's topic. You can submit a detailed article on the topic. Members can then put queries as comments to that article once it is approved by the editors.

A word of advice- kindly install the free Grammarly tool that the admin. has provided to us. It will automatically show some of the errors in our text, while we are typing, including spacing and puctuation, and we can correct these instantly before hitting the submit button. Of course, the tool is not to be wholly relied upon, as it is not a thinking being and often cannot understand the context of a sentence. The link to the tool can be seen on the page that appears when you wish to start a new forum thread or submit an article.

Thank you for your suggestion,I will do as per your advice.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.