You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

AdSense related issue

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have an issue regarding my Google AdSense accounts, my a/c was disabled by google due to a policy violation in the ISC channel in 2012.

In 2021, I canceled the old accounts with google and applied for a fresh Adsense approval by changing my Email address. Google AdSense approved my application with pub-1875181143356269 but subsequently showing it as disabled in this channel. The reason was due to a policy violation in the ISC channel with my user ID.

There was a restriction on article posting since 2012 with ISC, which has already been withdrawn by ISC. I have also sent the information to google stating that the problem has been resolved. Currently, they are showing "we are working on setting you up" for more than two months. Therefore, you are requested to arrange to solve the issue, please.
    Dhruba,

Your query has been forwarded to the admin. Please wait for guidance from them.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

DHruba,

Your policy violation within ISC (like disabling article posting permission) has nothing to do with Google. They will not know what is happening within ISC.

Unfortunately, we have no control over the AdSense approval process and we do not have any further information than what you have. I suggest you to keep trying in your own way since we can't really influence or do any help in this matter.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thanks for the reply and guidance from both of you.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.