You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is your favourite TV programme?

These days TV is one of the most common entertainment providers. Due to COVID 19, we are not able to go to movie theatres and watch movies. So the time that is being spent on TV programmes has been increased for many. Some people like TV serials and watch them without fail. Some people want to watch the news. Some may like to see game shows and other entertainment programmes. Of course, many of us watch movies also on TV.

In our house, we rarely watch TV programmes. I watched KCB that is hosted by Amitab long back. I liked that show very much. A similar programme in Telugu is being telecasted these days on Gemini TV. Junior NTR is the host and the programme is very good and people are enjoying the show. I regularly watch this and a very good show and very well conducted by NTR

You may be also watching some shows on TV. I like to know your favourite programme.
    It is the fact that the viewing pleasure through the television programs has been increased for the past two years and I am not the ardent viewer all through the day but surely view the news channels in the morning for the things that happened yesterday and also some breaking news. But during evenings, I had to sit along with the family members for viewing Tamil serials on Zee and some of them are very gripping and seeking our attention. But what I found that the too much dragging of a episode for want of content is very taxing and testing the patience of the viewers. Nevertheless the television has become the part and parcel of entertainment world for the people as they are treated with many stuff to enjoy and having so many channels at the disposal there is always confusion galore as to which channel should be watched in which language.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments