You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

I want permission to post the content under ADD UNIVERSITY section of the page

My name is Shubham Jain. I want permission to post the content in the ADD UNIVERSITY section of the page. As i have worked a lot in the same field and made a list of university that are not in the directory of the site. I have found that almost half the number of universities in Haryana itself is not in the list and I willing to post them to make directory updated.
    Pls respond regarding the same and you can go through my track record in the site to know bout myself.
    Shubham, please refer to this thread on posting limits and the response #744293 by Vandana ma'am in this thread. Members cannot add universities. Only the Admin or editors can do it. It is suggested you submit the list of missing universities as a response to this thread and we will check and do the needful.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

The State Board of intermediate education, Telangana got listed as a university. The state of Andhra Pradesh is also having such one Board of intermediate education. I want to add and tried. Is it possible for the concerned to add that also?
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments