You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What would be your reaction to this unbelievable situation?

The universe is very very big and there are millions of galaxies there in its vastness containing a very very large number of stars and their planetary systems. Scientists are always very curious about extra terrestrial life in this universe and relentless pursuits are being done to unravel that. It is said that it is possible to have an intelligent life form elsewhere in the universe but due to the large distance and even the time gap it might not be possible for them to meet us or for us to meet them. Let us think of a hypothetical situation where a rocket from the universe lands on Earth and some life form resembling a bit like the humans here come out of it and talk to us in a friendly manner using their translation equipments. What would be the reaction of the scientists and general public to that? Will it be a very exciting thing? What do you think about it?
    I would love to face such unusual visitors from the extra terrestrial place and how they behave with us would be very interesting. My discussions would be certainly deep on many aspects as to how they live without food, water and without friends which are the must to live in this planet. When we are born with the purpose on earth, then what is the significance their birth in the different place and how they are coping up with wants and needs. We draw the wisdom through our vast education and what is their take on this matter. Our sixth sense was helping us to draw good and bad and in what way they are compared to us. And what are their source of income and how the daily life goes. Like this many such questions would be emanating from my mind and if possible I want to visit their place for more observation and knowledge .
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan, salute to your thoughts. You have already done your homework in the matter and are ready to ask them so many questions.
    Knowledge is power.

When a person comes home to spend some time after 3 or 4 years of staying abroad, the whole village will be excited and try to talk to him and want to know anything about their way of living, earning ways and many more. I have seen many times such a type of reaction from people when they met their own relative who comes to the village from a foreign land. If this is the situation for a man coming from a foreign country. we can imagine what will be the reaction of a human being when he meets a very unusual guest here on this earth.
    If that person who comes from the other planet is a politician there means, he will definitely encash the situation and try to open a bank account and start earning money here. I may not feel much excited if a meet such a person. But definitely, I will interact with him to know the ways and means of people living with him on the other planet and try to compare the situation here and there.

drrao
    always confident

Dr Rao, I fully agree with you that it would be a matter of great excitement if such an amazing thing takes place.
    Knowledge is power.

Life would be more thrilled if we meet others than the human beings of earth.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

An exciting scene has been presented by the author which is commendable. After reading the thoughts of the author, it reminds me of one movie from Bollywood, the nave was PK, in which Amir Khan was played the role of an alien who came from another planet and do not know anything about our planet, not even language but he also starts learning from this planet. Anyways it was just a movie but actually, this would be a great experience if something like this is happen in front of us. Universe has no end and it is the possibility of lives on other plants or galaxies also.

• Sign In to post your comments