You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 03rd to 09th Oct '21- Winners!

Members may please note that no threads posted during the past week could be adjudged as winners due to different reasons including repeated topics, lacking core content, not being well-written, etc. With a fervent request to all to be a bit more serious while choosing topics and drafting your content, we are now announcing two special prizes for the week 03rd to 09th Oct '21 and the winners are-

Special Prizes

1. Umesh for his thread Getting such an opportunity and given a choice, what would you do?

2. K. Mohan for his thread Change yourself for good and do not wait for chance

The special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to the winners of the TOW contest for the week 03rd to 09th Oct '21. I hope they will continue their good work and win more awards in the coming weeks. I wish both of them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to Umesh for being the joint special winner of TOW for the week 3rd Oct to 9th Oct and tha was awesome content. Thanks to ISC for also selecting my thread in the same week for the award.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks ISC for my award and at the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate Mr Mohan for his outstanding forum post that has bagged the special prize for the TOW contest for 3-9 October, 2021.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners of TOW contest for the week 3rd Oct to 9th Oct. I hope they will maintain the same spirit and win many more rewards in future. I wish all the best to both of them.

Congratulations to Mr. Umesh and Mohan Sir for winning the special prizes in the in TOW contest. I read both the threads and liked the way they were explained.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Umesh sir and Mohan Sir for winning the special prizes in the in TOW contest. I hope that both of you would win many more prizes in coming days.

My congratulations to Umesh and K. Mohan for their awards. The threads are well written and have important messages. My best wishes to all the other contributors and hope they will come up with many thought-provoking threads.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Umesh and K. Mohan for their special prizes. It is unfortunate that we did not come across any thread that stood out to bag the top prize.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash reward and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Umesh Sir and K. Mohan for their special prizes. I wish both the winners will continue their good work and win more prizes in the coming days.

Congratulations to Umesh and Mohan for wining special prizes in the TOW contest for the week 03rd to 09th Oct '21.

Congratulations to Mr. Umesh and Mr. K Mohan for getting the special prizes in the thread of the week contest. I wish the winners to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty Congratulations to Umesh Ji and Mohan Ji on their conferment of Special prizes in the thread of the week contest. Hope this thread more awards to them.

My hearty congratulations Mr.Mohan and Mr.Umesh for winning 3rd-9th '21 weekly award. I wish them to continue the same spirit in coming times too in winning so many such awards.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.