You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Study Abroad

Syllabus for BA Mass Communication, Psychology, and English (Bangalore University) 2003-2006

I am a parent who requires the detailed syllabus of BA Mass Communication, Psychology and English of Bangalore University for the years 2003-2006 as my daughter wants to pursue higher studies in Germany and these details are mandatory to apply for the course.

Thanking you in advance.
    Radhika, your query is not clear. Is your daughter planning to go for higher studies in the same stream in which she had done her graduation? In that case, she should (need to be) be aware of the syllabus. The required details such as the course which she completed and the year of passing out, the stream of higher studies which she would be opting for and from which university and in which year she did her graduation etc may please be posted as a response here so that we can try to help you out.

Once you post the details, this query will be shifted to our Ask Experts section.

**Members are requested to wait for a response from Radhika before trying to answer her query.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

She is planning on doing Master of Communication Science from the University of Amsterdam.

She completed her BA in 2006 (Course: Mass Communication, Psychology, English. Years: 2003-2006) from Bangalore University. She requires the detailed syllabus of the above course for the years 2003-2006.

Thank you. Would appreciate as early a response as possible.

Though our members may be able to provide you with the required details, I suggest you approach the University also so as to avoid any confusion.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Thank you. I have not been able to speak to anyone on the phone and have sent an email too, but have not received a response so far.

The website of the college is https://eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
    Open this page. You can see a bar with various items. On that, you will find "Student Corner. " Click on that.
    A list will dropdown. Click on "Syllabus" in that list. Another list will come. Click on Undergraduate Course.
    A new Page will open and it will ask for the faculty and you have to click on the faculty. In your case, You have to click on Arts.
    Then various subjects will appear. Click on the subjects for whom you want the syllabus. Those pages will open and you can take a copy or take a print or save as you like. Hope this will help you in obtaining the required information.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you, Sir. The syllabus that I need is for the years 2003-2006. The syllabus listed here is for the later years. It may be difficult to get considering its so many years ago.

At the bottom of the page, there is a column in which archives was mentioned. You can click on that archives and open them. In that, you may get the old syllabus also. If it is not available you can try in the university press where the syllabus will be sold.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you, again. Looks like my only option is to visit the university and try my luck there. No calls are answered and no response to emails.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.