You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

To be teen again a wonderful experience- 13th year with ISC

It was on this day I joined this esteemed educational site as a glance, then slowly got interested and finally got addicted and today I am celebrating the 13th year of presence with whole lots of experience in churning out as many as 9437 forum posts, tried to give 61354 forum responses, raised 31 resources, and responded to 1620 articles, created 3322 interview questions and so far awarded 260 times by the administration and also one of the member who has received more than 100 revenue share bonus and that made a record of sorts in this site and all these could be possible as the members tolerated by writing spree and the ISC encouraged me to contribute what ever thoughts emanated from my mind. Thanks ISC for giving this pride and strong Platinum member position.
    Mr Mohan, first of all I congratulate you in completing so many successful years in your creative journey in this great educational portal ISC. As you are here for such a long time with this portal, you must have witnessed its transformation from a general site to a niche educational site. It is the contribution of the members like you that today we are enjoying and reaping the benefits of this site which is one of the outstanding portal in educational arena.
    Your mind-boggling contributions in forum section are a benchmark and a matter of inspiration for all of us who are presently contributing in this portal.
    It is an amazing fact that whenever I visit the forum section I invariably find a post by you touching and covering different different scenarios pertaining to our society and world around.
    I wish and hope that you will continue to contribute your valuable contributions in this portal for a long time to come.

Knowledge is power.

Mohan,
    Congratulations for being teen again. Today morning I happened to read a joke relevant to your teenage.
    Teacher: What is your father's age?
    Student: Thirteen years, Madam.
    Teacher: How is it possible?
    Student: He became father only before thirteen years.

No life without Sun

Sun, thanks for sharing that joke and that brought some humor here.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

At the outset, I congratulate you Mohan for completing 12 years on this site and I wish you will have much more fruitful years. You are an inspiration to many members of this site. The records created by you are very difficult to overcome for other members.
    You are courteous about the other members of the site. If for any reason if I am not coming on to the site. I am sure I will get a call from you and enquire about my well being. That speaks about the affection you got towards the other members of the site. I thank you for the same.
    In addition to you, you made your son and daughter also members on this site. That speaks about the confidence you have in this site. The forum section will be always busy with your excellent threads. The members will learn many things from you. I wish you all the best in the coming days also.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations, Mohan Sir! You are a teen now in ISC and remaining associated with this platform for 13 years is always something fascinating. Your alacrity to post responses to any kind of threads and also on posting new threads show how involved you are with ISC. May you continue for many more years on this website and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations K Mohan, on reaching this superb milestone, not to mention your many achievements. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations Mohan Sir for completing 13 years, I have seen you as the most active member on the ISC forum section when I joined ISC in 2012 after my 12th board exams when I was waiting for my result to learn and earn simultaneously.
    But I have never stayed much active because of my studies and often just visit the forum section or scroll through things on ISC but I always find you in the forum section so I feel like there is a person I know on the site since the time I joined and I feel good about it.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Thanks Neelam and others for the response. I am always there to help the members even can contact me personally when visiting Hyderabad.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations, Mohan, on completing twelve years with ISC! It goes without saying that you have been an inspiration to members who joined after you. Hope you will continue with your contributions with the same zeal and spirit. All the best!
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

• Sign In to post your comments