You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 26th Sept to 02nd Oct '21- Winner!

Considering his activities and contributions during the period, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Week award for the week 26th Sept to 02nd Oct '21 on Ramachandran Pattabiraman. He had come up with varied topics and has also posted some meaningful responses to threads in the assessment week. I am sure that he can do better and go on to win many more awards if he puts in some more effort in that line. All the best!

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Please join me to congratulate the winner.
    Congratulations, Ramachandran Pattabiraman! You have posted many interesting threads and I hope to see more such threads from you in the days to come. Keep it up and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Ramachandran Pattabiraman. Your contributions in our forum, especially in recent weeks, are noteworthy and appreciated. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks to isc for selecting me.

Congratulations for this Star of the Week award and I wish and hope that you will be contributing with the same zeal and vigour in coming times also. You have a keen observation of things around and your contributions in forum section cover a lot of things around us in the society.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Ramachandran Pattabiraman for winning the Star of the Week award.

This is to congratulate Ramachandran Pattabiraman for winning the Star of the Week award for the week 26th Sept to 02nd Oct '21. His posts are very thought-provoking and he deserves the award. I wish and hope that he will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats and best wishes to Ramachandran Pattabiraman for winning the Star of the Week award for the week 26th Sept to 02nd Oct '21 and his contributions were noteworthy.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ramachandran Pattabiraman for winning the Star of the Week award for the week 26th Sept to 02nd Oct '21.

Ramachandran Pattabiraman Sir, a big congratulations to you on the star of the week awards. Your contribution and always been commendable and you deserve this reward. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future too.

Congratulations Ramachandran Pattabirama for winning the star of the week awards. Your contributions truly deserve this.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ramachandran Pattabhiraman for winning the Star of the Week award- 26th Sept to 02nd Oct '21. Nice to see that he has enhanced his activity in ISC. He is a well regarded member of ISC.

Congratulations to Mr.Ramachandra Pattabiraman for winning Star of the week award with his thought provoking contribution. I wish him to continue the same spirit in the future too to win so many such awards.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.