You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Happy and prosperous Vijayadashami greetings to one and all

Vijayadashami is one of the major festivals celebrated by Hindus throughout India during this Dassera Navaratri utsav. This festival is celebrated as a mark of victory of good over evil. On this day, the demon Mahishashura was killed by the most powerful maa Durga. It also marks the killing of Ravana by Rama and this day denotes its celebrations. Both Telugu states celebrate this festival with more pomp and glitter. But because of the Covid situation, the economic condition and escalating prices of daily life, people may not enjoy the festival like before times. Hope people celebrate this festival with their traditions, full devotion following Covid safety norms. I wish all ISC members a happy, prosperous and safe Vijayadasami festival celebrating tomorrow.
    Vijayadashami is the festial of good winning over bad and is a symbol of victory over the evil powers. This is a big festival and is celebrated across the country. I also take this opportunity to wish all the memebers a happy festival time of fun and frolic.
    Knowledge is power.

On this great day and great festival of importance, I and my family members extend the Vijayadasami day greetings to one all across the country and abroad. As the day signifies the win over the evil, for everyone good things are going to happen without asking for. Yes India has been successful in achieving the 100 crore vaccination drive and except children all are covered and that denotes that the God has been so kind enough and wants to give back what ever we lost and therefore do not lose heart as the situation going to be very encouraging and sumptuous development for everyone. There is always a happening that after a biggest challenge or setback, good things going to happen and India is on the transition of period of getting rid of evil and going again to the path of great recovery.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Greetings to all on the occasion of Vijayadashami. Wishing you all and your families good health and prosperity.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Happy Vijayadashami to all the ISC members. This day is considered to be a very auspicious day in our Hindu religion and it is believed that whatever works we start today after praying the Goddess Durga, will be successful. Many people perform Aksharabhyasam( beginning of getting educated) to their children.
    In our house, we will perform Navaratri. All nine days we will have special pooja programmes. All school-going children will do this pooja every year in our house without fail.
    Hope this Vijayadasami will bring all good cheers to all the people and the threat of virus will go away and I hope We will start our normal life but without forgetting the lessons we leant during the bad times.

drrao
    always confident

Celebrate a Happy and Safe Dussehra!
    My greetings to members of the ISC team and their families, I wish for a healthy and happy life to all of you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.