You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- Aug and Sept '21- Winner!

We are now announcing the Star of the Month awards for August and September together. And the winners are-

Vandana for her consistent and valuable contributions to different sections during the month of August and

Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao for his commendable contributions to different sections during September.

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/- each

Please join me to congratulate the winners!
    Thank you ISC for giving me the Star of the Month award for the month of September 2021. I congratulate Vandana, Managing Editor for becoming Star of the Month for the month of August 2021. I wish and hope that she will continue her good work and win many awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Very many congrats to Vandana for getting the star of the month award and also Dr Rao for winning the same award for Sept 2021 and both are valuable contributors and hence rewarded.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Vandana and to Mr Rao for this honour of getting the Star of the Month award for the month of August and September 2021 respectively. I wish and hope that you both will continue your contributions in this portal with same zeal and vigour. Well done and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Vandana mam and Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao for being declared as the winners of the Star of the month award for the month of August and September respectively.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations, Vandana Ma'am and Dr Rao! Both of you are consistent in contributions to various sections and always make quality contributions. Keep going and I wish both of you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Vandana and Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Star of the Month award- Aug and Sept '21 respectively.

I am honoured to be the recipient of the monthly award. Actually, there are quite a few members who are consistently in contention for this award every month due to their quality contributions across various sections, so it is a matter of humble pride to be rewarded with it amidst so many superstars. Thank you. Thanks, too, to the congratulatory wishes that are coming in. No doubt, that feels good, too.

Congratulations Dr N.K. Srinivasa Rao for your award for last month. Well done!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to Vandana Madam and Dr.Srinivasa Rao on their conferment of Monthly award.

My hearty congratulations to Vandana and Dr.Rao for winning Star of the Month award Aug-Sept. '21. I wish them to continue the same spirit in contributing varied content to different sections of ISC.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana mam and Dr.Rao sir for winning Star of the Month award Aug-Sept. '21.

Congratulations dear Ms Vandana and Dr. Rao for the Star of the Month Award for August and September respectively. Looking forward to many more contributions from you in the coming months.

Many congratulations to Vandana ma'am and Dr NV Srinivasa Rao for wining the Star of the Month award for the month of August and September 2021 respectively.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana Madam and Dr. Rao Sir for winning the prestigious award - Star of the Month Award for the month of August and September respectively for their commendable contributions in the different sections. Looking forward to many more contributions from you in the upcoming months.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Vandana and Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao for achieving this prestigious award.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana Ma'am and Dr. Rao Sir for winning the prestigious award - Star of the Month Award for August and September 2021 respectively.

Thanks to all the later respondents as well for their congratulatory wishes and motivating words.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.