You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Payment not released for Invoice Id : ISC-191363

The payment of Invoice Id : ISC-191363 is still not released.

Request to please do the needful.
    I think this month the payments were not released so far. ISC will never delay the payments and generally, payments will come before the 10th of every month. I think payments will come shiortly.
    drrao
    always confident

The Webmasters have been informed. Yes, there has been a delay. Let us be patient.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I just now checked the Cash Credits page of eligible payees for September month and your name was not mentioned there, so checked the earlier pages. It seems this payment is for the month of August. Kindly mention the month always when raising the issue of delayed payment, instead of only the invoice no., so that when we communicate the issue to the Webmasters, we can also be more precise. Accordingly, I will re-send the alert email to them now.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Do we have an update on the release of the payment?

Haven't you received it as yet? Please check with your bank. In the meanwhile, we will check with Timmy sir regarding this after you provide the details as asked for by Vandana ma'am.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Invoice Id: ISC-191363 dated 01.09.2021 and uploaded on 07.09.2021.

I rechecked the bank statement for the last three months and this is not showing the payment amount.

I was thinking that it takes around one week to receive the payments but reading this discussion I realised that it can take more than a month as well. If the September payment is not yet received I guess know body might have received it for the month of October.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

I will like to tell that the page where we upload the invoice can always be accessed by us to see the status of that invoice and if we see that there is no message regarding the processing of it then in all probability is is delayed and the best thing in this case is to write a simple line in the same box where we earlier wrote about its submission or uploading. That will attract the attention of the webmaster immediately. I am doing like that and whenever I mention a line there about the delay in payment I get it within 2-3 days and there is a line from the webmaster there reflecting about it's processing. I will advise the members to use that facility because it gives a direct communication link to the webmaster.
    Knowledge is power.

Ved Prakash Anand,

In the light of your update in response #747553, the Webmasters have been informed.

Neelam,

This particular case is a rare exception and not the norm. It does not take more than a month to receive payment. If a member does not receive a payment within at least 15 days of the announcement, then it is fine to raise a thread and inquire about it, and do so if the earlier communication line as advised by Umesh does not bring about the desired result (that is, the payment is not credited even then).

• Sign In to post your comments