You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

This day, that year - 13 miles covered

10/18/2008 8:20:00 AM - the exact date and time logged by the clock at my profile account when I warily registered myself as a member of IndiaStudyChannel.com, the reason for that wariness mentioned in an earlier interview. Since this day, that year, I have had a wonderful journey with ISC, learned tons of stuff, indulged in my passion for writing, developed virtual friendships, even quarreled and lost my usually cool self with horrid outbursts (sorry for that!).

Thank you, one and all, for your wonderful support, and looking forward to completing at least a silver jubilee with ISC alongside each one of you. I take this occasion to request members who have stayed away for any reason to renew our camaraderie. Throw grudges away (and empty that recycle bin, too!), bury the hatchet, and enjoy the sweet essence of ISC.

Let's continue to work together to make ISC's future brighter as it moves towards the new niche on academics. I take this opportunity to once again salute the members, the Webmasters, the editors, and the back-office team of ISC for their collective efforts in making ISC stand out among the strong competition.
    Vandana,
    You are an excellent person that ISC is blessed with. You are an able administrator and highly efficient manager. Though I had encountered problems with you, I like you from my heart. I am sure, you will continue with ISC for many more years and keep ISC flag flying high in the web world. All the best, dear Madam.

No life without Sun

What a wonderful 13 years of presence in this site which has many records of its own. Having contributed 139 referrals so far, probably this is the great achievement in itself. By penning down 1609 valuable resources you have added great value to the site. Your forum responses were awesome as 14,434 apt replies were given much to the satisfaction of the authors. By adding 99 training centers, that section has more contribution from your side. By adding 490 training courses, you proved more helpful to the students. And above all being the managing editor, Vandana , you proved more helpful to the members and was guiding spirit to the ISC and administration and therefore ISC and the webmasters are more indebtedd to you. On this occasion accept my best wishes and you must continue to create more such eventful years.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thirteen years is a quite long time and remaining for such long with a particular portal shows not only the loyalty but also the love and affection for it like we have with our own home. It appears that 13 is a lucky number for you and I wish you all success and applauds in coming times when this portal is going to become the best of all or one of the top educational sites in India. The commendable thing is that you had worked for the ISC with the same zeal and vigour as you did for your own writing career. So definitely you are a source of encouragement for many of us and let us have this journey together for many more years to come. Keep up the good work and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations on successfully completing 13 years on this great educational site ISC.Till you are in your teen ages on ISC, I hope you will have many more performing years for your on this wonderful site. Members like you are only made this platform great. We should appreciate the webmaster for identifying such a talent like you and handing over the site to you. That initiation by them has paved the way for the success of this platform with your constant efforts and initiatives. Many members might have learned from you and your posts on this site and your guidance have brought a sea change in the writing skills of many people.
    I hope you will continue your hard work in the coming years also so that many members will get benefitted by improving their language skills. I wish you all the best in the coming year and may God bless you with all good and productive times ahead.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations, Vandana, for the miles you have covered and reached the present place. You are a strong pillar of ISC.
    All the best for future miles also.

A big congratulation Vandana Ma'am, for completing 13 miles of your journey with ISC. Indeed you are an important pillar of ISC that holds the ISC team by your contribution and support. I feel lucky to myself working with you and enhancing myself in your guidance. I wish you more bright upcoming years of yours with the ISC.

Wow! It's always something special to be associated with ISC for 13 long years and I wish you continue your association for many many more years. You are always an inspiration to all of us, a guide and of course the person who manages every affair on this platform efficiently. The special flavour associated with your posts make it more interesting and help us to learn the finer aspects of writing. Keep going and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Many congratulations, ma'am! A peek into the earlier (before you joined and took on) contents on this site will be a lesson to all about your contributions here. I am glad that your efforts, to groom new members and to guide them properly, has indeed paid off. I, as a member of the editorial team, thank you for all the support and guidance. I wish you all the best and hope, with you, that your association with ISC continue forever. All the best!
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Many congratulations Madam on having completed 13 years of your journey with this channel. To sum up, you are definitely a person having accomplished with so many noble qualities and this quality is the source of inspiration for many of us. Apart from quality contributions in different forums which are of course full of valuable informations in the issues being dealt with , you do have a lot of patience in managing the affairs of ISC.
    I would like you to continue your journey many more years so that for members like us could be benefited with your association.

Many thanks, everyone. I appreciate the kind words and wishes.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments