You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Reminding members not to respond in the threads submitted against the ebook team contest

In the ebook contest announcement, it is specifically mentioned by Vandana-ME that members should not respond in the ebook contest threads submitted by the participants of the contest. It may so happen that some members who have not read the announcement may start responding in those particular threads.

Though Vandana-ME had made it very clear in the announcement but for those members who are not aware of it or have not gone through that announcement, I want to request that no one should please respond in those contest threads as it will create confusion and hindrance in their smooth flow. Thank you, everyone.

Please also note that even if someone does it by mistake those responses will be eventually deleted and the members will lose those points and it will be a wasteful response.
    Now that the e-book contest threads are getting pinned and that would alert the members not to respond to them. And the entries should also carry caption contribution to e -book.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.