You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

That was not the grievance thread

A few minutes ago I posted a thread that basically was about a different observation, but got blocked just because I gave a reference from the ISC story. While I wanted to have a discussion on the character depiction of opposite gender by the authors not particularly about the story I have posted or was about the competition entry.
    But most of the people misunderstood the point.

I would like to request the ISC editor to please open that thread and I will remove and edit the mention of the competition because of which many people misjudged the intention of the post.
    Even if you read classics you will find this clear difference in the portrayal of the characters by authors like Jane Austen.

Neelam,

Yes, it was a good topic. It was not that it was misunderstood, but that since you specifically mentioned the e-book that the discussions came up around it. You can re-post the thread with your views without reference to the story. You cannot make corrections to a deleted thread.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.