You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

Adding New Institute details

I would like to upload details of an institute which is giving tailoring and nursing courses. But when I am trying to add, it shows as restricted access. I had collected all details related to that institute. Please allow me to post it.
    And also in college section : A Few years back, an institute working as a Distance Education Study Centre is named as a college . I want to know whether that can be modified or corrected, because I need to add the same institute details which is providing other courses with government certificate, which is not related to University or college. In which section can I include those certificate courses having employment opportunities.

Jannane.M,

I checked your profile account, and you very much have access to both, the college and training institute sections. The training institute section is this - https://www.indiastudychannel.com/institutes/ Were you having issues adding it here?

Please provide the URL of the page where you stated modifications are required, then accordingly we can guide you.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I don't know how to share the link of that centre mam. Name : Sree Radhaa Krishnaa Educational Trust, Mayiladuthurai
    Posted in College section

Wait please. I'll have a look at that page...
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I checked out the college page. Since it has been submitted by another member, you cannot modify it directly. What you can do is provide information about it through the update info. box that is provided at the bottom of the page. This can include any incorrect info. that is on the page (e.g. wrong ph.no.) or missing info. (such as the college website). You will get points for providing the info. and you will get cash credits if you provide good quality descriptive content about the college.

As for courses, you have already provided a number of them which were all shifted to pending as you did not provide any info. on them. I think you also received a message about this and as yet you have not re-submitted them again with the required details. For this, you need to use the edit button and add the details.

Yes mam. I am still collecting details about those courses which comes under Alagappa University. Within 2 weeks I will be updating those graduation degree programs.
    But, Now I want to add the details of the institute providing other tailoring and nursing courses which will not comes under Alagappa University. This is a Central Government based free course, that's why I am asking whether I can upload those tailoring and nursing course in that college section or institute section.
    Admissions for training courses are running separately by that institute

You can add any course that is offered by the college at that page only of the college, provided those can be selected from the list of courses (e.g. if they are proper certification courses) and while putting in the descriptive text, you can mention that it is a Govt. course, etc If it is just a general training course with no recognized certification as such, you can simply mention it in the descriptive text that you submit in the update info., stating in one sentence that in addition to the regular courses affiliated to the university, the college also offers tailoring and nursing training courses. That should suffice and would be better, in fact, rather than adding them as individual courses.

Thank you mam

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.